Jump to content

Anyone fly drones?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I was thinking more like using a hose or pressure washer lol. Or something that wouldn't land me in jail lol. There is a video of a fire crew that knocks one out of the air with a hose, I'll try to find it

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

I wanna do some FPV drone flying

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Wife and I bought a couple Syma's to try them out. They are fun but I wish the weather would cooperate a little so I could have some fun. Did find out they are illegally in my little hole of a town. That includes Rc planes and helicopter too.

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide


Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 715 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...