Sonic Electronix

Has anyone else had problems getting onto the SSAudio.com website. Ive tried to check tracking on a xcon 12 i got during the black friday sale and the tracking number is still being processed hasn't been shipped. I try to get on the website today and get errors. I googled sound solutions audio and google says permanently closed? Can anyone help me out?? possibly tag the owner of ssa for me? I have tried messaging them as well but never get a response

The moderators have run soo many people away from there, it's a wonder that site has been running this long.

Don't get me wrong ... Mark and Aaron is really cool and I enjoy working with them, and their equipment they sell is top notch ... but I hate posting there.

I do hope they get the site back up soon though ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Looks like they know about it and are trying to get it fixed.

WDvTGet.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The moderators have run soo many people away from there, it's a wonder that site has been running this long.

Don't get me wrong ... Mark and Aaron is really cool and I enjoy working with them, and their equipment they sell is top notch ... but I hate posting there.

I do hope they get the site back up soon though ...

I agree fully

Has anyone else had problems getting onto the SSAudio.com website. Ive tried to check tracking on a xcon 12 i got during the black friday sale and the tracking number is still being processed hasn't been shipped. I try to get on the website today and get errors. I googled sound solutions audio and google says permanently closed? Can anyone help me out?? possibly tag the owner of ssa for me? I have tried messaging them as well but never get a response

Site seems to be back up

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

Yep, it's up.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived