BigHOUSTON Posted December 28, 2015 Author Report Posted December 28, 2015 do you have any room between speaker and panel, maybe you can add a spacer and bring it out some.... is it the window mecanics that are behind the speaker causing the problem wow..... looked up the info on sonic and this is what it said...Speakers that fit your 2014 Ford Fusion Sedan SE Base (change)We currently have no speakers that fit your vehicle. I havent actually done to much investigating, the information on mounting depth ive received was from crutchfield . I trust their findings to an extent. They have only 28 sets that "fit" as they say with a bracket. But only 17 sets are in the range im wanting to pay and of those 17 im only considering 4 of them. Since im keeping the stock touch screen, im not at this point in time planning on running them off of anything besides stock power.
BigHOUSTON Posted December 28, 2015 Author Report Posted December 28, 2015 This guy has a 2014 fusion and has hertz speakers in it http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/614986-jesus-me-sq-build-2.html I only read the first 2 pages and it made my head hurt.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted December 28, 2015 Report Posted December 28, 2015 What exactly is your budget? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
MotorCityFats13 Posted December 28, 2015 Report Posted December 28, 2015 do you have any room between speaker and panel, maybe you can add a spacer and bring it out some.... is it the window mecanics that are behind the speaker causing the problem wow..... looked up the info on sonic and this is what it said...Speakers that fit your 2014 Ford Fusion Sedan SE Base (change)We currently have no speakers that fit your vehicle. I havent actually done to much investigating, the information on mounting depth ive received was from crutchfield . I trust their findings to an extent. They have only 28 sets that "fit" as they say with a bracket. But only 17 sets are in the range im wanting to pay and of those 17 im only considering 4 of them. Since im keeping the stock touch screen, im not at this point in time planning on running them off of anything besides stock power. comp set in front / coax set in rear that should open up the selection and pretty much everyone on here will recomend not putting comps in the rear doors or package tray locations pretty much a total waste of money
Skullz Posted December 28, 2015 Report Posted December 28, 2015 I prefer to run matching sets of comps when running rears so you get the exact same sound from front to rear. This is nothing more than a recommendation, but i have found over the years it really works best that way. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
BigHOUSTON Posted December 28, 2015 Author Report Posted December 28, 2015 What exactly is your budget? Well upgrading the stock speakers honestly wasn't something that crossed my mind until recently. Since my stock has been for the most part been keeping up with the sorry excuse for a sub stage I have. But I'm in the process of upgrading to a beefed up X15 and I'm not sure the stock will be as audible as before. So it's just something I did not account for having to do. Just trying to keep it simple and under $200 for components in the front. Just need some that will play ball. Don't need anything crazy.
Keith77 Posted December 29, 2015 Report Posted December 29, 2015 See if these will fit in there https://xplicitaudio.com/shop/ampere-audio-aa-65c/ Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
yurvalentine Posted December 29, 2015 Report Posted December 29, 2015 Do you have any space behind the panel that would allow for a thicker mounting bracket?
CstrokerV Posted January 5, 2016 Report Posted January 5, 2016 Jbl Has a few under 2inch mounting depth .. seen a few other companies also my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.