any experience with Powermax Alternators

You get what you pay for

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

While perusing ebay... I saw PowerMax alternators 200a thru 275a and very sweet prices. I know this is a mechman world.... but are these a decent alternative.

This is not a mechman world. And ebay alts are garbage

Not worth it, you'll only spend money on something that will either not work from the start or take a dump a few months down the road, and you could have put that money towards a real high output alternator.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Why do we tend to bad mouth everything based on assumptions? Has anyone ever tried one was the question, not do you think they suck? Its like judging an amplifier based solely on price, then discovering they have the same guts as another company charging 500 hundred more. Are they garbage? I dont know. one thing I do know I have had hi end alts die in 5 minutes, so its not all about price or percieved quality.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Why do we tend to bad mouth everything based on assumptions? Has anyone ever tried one was the question, not do you think they suck? Its like judging an amplifier based solely on price, then discovering they have the same guts as another company charging 500 hundred more. Are they garbage? I dont know. one thing I do know I have had hi end alts die in 5 minutes, so its not all about price or percieved quality.

If in a certain price range, for a certain performance, on the same websites, the alternators have been crap for year, Do you want to be the first one to find out if it's crap?

If he actually wanted to buy it, he would've done it anyway without listening to our advice (which plenty of other topicstarters do).

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Archived