Any love for F150's?

no disrespect implied just poking fun... and TBH, i wouldnt buy a new truck from any of the big 3 currently... just not a fan of anything currently on the market. but back to OP's question... ill agree im a fan of an old restored truck of any make, even a Ford :hi:

there are a lot of old ford muscle cars with gm motors I understand that because they are way cheaper and make good power.Ford coyote motor is badass just to much money.

Ill put my NA engine up against ANY na engine ford has

+1 on this, my all motor 383 ready for all ford contenders :lol:

I don't take any of this personal it's all fun ,people love there car brand and it's not easy to change them ,

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

don't make me put some 40 weight oil in my f150 to keep the phasers from knocking and drag some ass

because I swear to god I'll load it on a trailer behind a tuned and deleted 6.7 powerstroke and somebodies wife will get fucked

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

don't make me put some 40 weight oil in my f150 to keep the phasers from knocking and drag some ass

because I swear to god I'll load it on a trailer behind a tuned and deleted 6.7 powerstroke and somebodies wife will get fucked

long dick style

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

its all good unless its a dodge... lol.... but really everyone in my fam has gotten paychecks with the blue oval on it for a long time including myself for 8 years and I would still take the new 6.2 silverado over any f-150 3.5 or 5.0..... and Ill take a tech'ed up push rod engine over a OHC ford engine anyday.... what problems can GM have over fords timing chain / cam issues over the last 15 years!

that post made my day :rofl:

because I swear to god I'll load it on a trailer behind a tuned and deleted 6.7 Cummins and somebodies wife will get fucked

Fixed it for you..

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived