notorious97200 Posted February 3, 2016 Report Posted February 3, 2016 What space do you think is available for your spare tire ? I don't feel like there is enough room. You can buy any combo with $2,000. Sundonw 1500 amplifier, and for sub : one SSA Xcon, or one Fi BL. Size of the sub will depend on the box you can fit. Number of subs too. Hoffman law : 1) low notes 2) low power (efficiency) 3) small box KYou can keep 2, you will loose 1. Choose. black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
shogen Posted February 3, 2016 Report Posted February 3, 2016 What space do you think is available for your spare tire ? I don't feel like there is enough room. You can buy any combo with $2,000. Sundonw 1500 amplifier, and for sub : one SSA Xcon, or one Fi BL. Size of the sub will depend on the box you can fit. Number of subs too. Hoffman law : 1) low notes 2) low power (efficiency) 3) small box KYou can keep 2, you will loose 1. Choose. hey now... I'll be going with a 10" xcon ... small ported (2 cubes)... and low power... I can haz all 3 bruva Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
ckeeler11 Posted February 3, 2016 Report Posted February 3, 2016 What space do you think is available for your spare tire ? I don't feel like there is enough room. You can buy any combo with $2,000. Sundonw 1500 amplifier, and for sub : one SSA Xcon, or one Fi BL. Size of the sub will depend on the box you can fit. Number of subs too. Hoffman law : 1) low notes 2) low power (efficiency) 3) small box KYou can keep 2, you will loose 1. Choose. hey now... I'll be going with a 10" xcon ... small ported (2 cubes)... and low power... I can haz all 3 bruva I would not consider 2 cubes for a 10 small.
Slugger Posted February 5, 2016 Author Report Posted February 5, 2016 How about this, Go fuck yourself. Why don't you choose your own shit? Everyone has a favorite, what good is 100 different answers to your question? Wasn't trolling, these types of threads are normally frowned upon. OrionWang - You go fuck yourself and get off my thread. Tell me this: What good have you done posting here? How about this: Faggots like you that spew off at the mouth and help no one "are normally frowned upon". I have already received some valuable opinions by others that were actually trying to help. And I will most likely go with a one of their recommendations. Please don't reply. You are a waste of cyberspace...
OrionStang Posted February 5, 2016 Report Posted February 5, 2016 Still here biatch. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Miguels Posted February 5, 2016 Report Posted February 5, 2016 send me the $2000 and i'll gladly spend it for you my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
RainStryke Posted February 5, 2016 Report Posted February 5, 2016 With the 10% off discount right now, this is a pretty badass deal: http://www.droppinhzcaraudio.com/ampere-audio-aa5000-1-5000w-rms-monoblock-car-amplifier/ and a pair of these: http://www.ficaraudio.com/product/sp4-series-sp4-12/ The problem is, you probably don't have the electrical to handle much more than a 2K system if all you've ever owned was cheaper systems. Do you even have a high output alternator or any extra batteries?
Slugger Posted February 11, 2016 Author Report Posted February 11, 2016 With the 10% off discount right now, this is a pretty badass deal: http://www.droppinhzcaraudio.com/ampere-audio-aa5000-1-5000w-rms-monoblock-car-amplifier/ and a pair of these: http://www.ficaraudio.com/product/sp4-series-sp4-12/ The problem is, you probably don't have the electrical to handle much more than a 2K system if all you've ever owned was cheaper systems. Do you even have a high output alternator or any extra batteries? Thanks for the heads up on the discounts. I may get one of those amps. As far as power goes I plan to get either a HOA or upgraded battery or most likely both. I don't think I have room for a second battery so if I did the HOA and upgraded my battery do you think I could run 3–4k Rms OK???
Ron36 Posted February 11, 2016 Report Posted February 11, 2016 All u need is 1 DD Z series 12 and an m5 ,upgrad electrical and pray u can get mids loud enough to hear them 2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4 LC2 for audio control , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery
noobslayer77 Posted February 11, 2016 Report Posted February 11, 2016 Still here biatch. well why isnt wire here biatch...lol 2004 Jeep Liberty Limited 2 13w7s skar 3500 cnf mids (soon) xs batteries
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.