Donald Trump, Hilary Clinton, Bernie, Marco, Ted.

My votes for Bernie....mostly because I don't think he's lying about anything. It would be nice to see an honest person at the top who isn't tied to the massive businesses that are running the country. Dude's been fighting for the same shit for decades now; there's no denying that. I don't agree with some of his policies, but overall I think he's a good person and will fight for what he believes. Either that, or he's got me fooled...

I see A LOT of people saying they like trump because he says what he wants....that's not always a good thing, and shouldn't be the defining factor of a president. He's a 1%er. Been rich since his early 20s....do you really think he's gonna help out the poor or middle class? He has no reason to. His mouth is already getting him in trouble...

And Hillary has changed her toon way too many times to fit her campaign and voters. I don't believe a word she says; she's just a corporate puppet.

These are my opinions. Thanks for the shit your gonna give me in advance.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I actually think he ius the worst of the candidates. If you like the whole distribution of wealth thing then by all means vote for him becasue taxes are going up.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

taxes would go up, but medical would go down.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Think about that statement though. Everything has a cost. Nothing is free. You are still going to be paying for it no matter how you look at it. If you aren't that means someone else is.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

How many of you have researched what sanders is sellin and the effect it has had on other countries who have done the same thing?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

This sounds like it's going well ..........................NOT

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

I'm now voting for Steve Meade ,he can bump in the white house .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

some of the shit trump says he cant do because they are unconstitutional..

voting for someone because you hate the other person is not the smart thing to do either.. Barnie will destroy the middle class

Archived