Any cord cutters here?

Really considering ditching cable and tv and going with an internet based tv idea. We've got smart tvs and Apple tvs and really don't watch much. I don't think I'd be bothered at all but this. Anyone done it? Any apps and stuff to get to ease the pain? We don't watch much just really. Walking dead gun shows Big Bang theory lucifer to name the few.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I cut the cord before then I reattached it. however Kodi has a lot going for it now days making it just about that time.

This was actually my first thought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihZU5k4HERk

I'm considered a kodi as well and I'm technically inclined to pull it off. However my profession forces me to try to avoid gray areas like that lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I haven'thad cable in at least 3 years. We recently bought the leaf antenna for $60 I think it was and I get better local HD channels now than I did with cable. I will take my one time $60 charge over the rip off $70 a month cable was charging. We have Netflix and apple TV's on allour sets and it works flawlessly. No issues and so much cheaper!!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

That's what I'm figuring. Pay for Internet and we already have Netflix. Can get Hulu and we have Amazon video not sure there is much I'd be missing

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

That leaf antenna is awesome. Before on cable we were getting 5-7 channels fuzzy and crappy, now we get all HD channels pver the air and about 3 times more. A lot of channels we didn't even get with the monthly BS of cable

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I did side load Kodi onto my FireTV box so I can have Amazon and Kodi in one machine. Works really well and there is a ton of media content out there to watch. Would take you days to go browse it all.

Been cable free eight years myself, don't miss the shit one bit.

What isn't available now online usually will be soon.

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

That's what I'm figuring. Pay for Internet and we already have Netflix. Can get Hulu and we have Amazon video not sure there is much I'd be missing

That is all of what I was going to offer as a suggestion. My neighbor did that a long time back.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm