MrSkippyJ Posted February 24, 2016 Report Posted February 24, 2016 I bout the atrend box because they build boxes for soundqubed. The box I have is 5 cube ft net and tuned to 40 Hz. But I bout it so I can beat now.Take one sub out and plug the hole and it will prly be louder with just one woofer in 5cubes then two being suffocated. I don't know how port calculations work but it wouldn't surprise me if this turns out to be true. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 24, 2016 Report Posted February 24, 2016 I bout the atrend box because they build boxes for soundqubed. The box I have is 5 cube ft net and tuned to 40 Hz. But I bout it so I can beat now. It's just a prefab, it isn't built specifically for those subs even though they claim it to be. Also it's 5 cubes gross and 4.6 net only has 64 sqin of port area too. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Wil84 Posted February 24, 2016 Author Report Posted February 24, 2016 Ok but the question was never answered facing up or back
BassNewb Posted February 24, 2016 Report Posted February 24, 2016 Honestly, It's hard to say. Just try both ways and see which you prefer
Wil84 Posted February 24, 2016 Author Report Posted February 24, 2016 Subs up, Port back Port and subs face the same way.
Wil84 Posted February 24, 2016 Author Report Posted February 24, 2016 Honestly, It's hard to say. Just try both ways and see which you prefer Ok. try and upload some pictures and a video this weekend.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 24, 2016 Report Posted February 24, 2016 My guess would be facing to the rear will be louder. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
DubNDodge Posted February 24, 2016 Report Posted February 24, 2016 If you're concerned about the prefab, try it both ways. it will take 10 seconds to flip it on its side. When you actually build the box, then you have a legitimate reason to be concerned. '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Joe X Posted February 24, 2016 Report Posted February 24, 2016 I have two soundqubed HTC3 15's going in my suburban. I have a 5 ft vented box from atrend boxes that's build for my subs. Would my subs be louder facing up or back. It really doesn't matter how you aim in that little box which would maybe work for 12s, do 8 cubic feet net @35Hz and some 130 square inches of port area, subs up / port back.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.