Sonic Electronix

American made car audio products.

Here is PAP product catalog.

www.alibaba.com

LMAO

I have no issue using products made in China if the company actually does R&D work, and just doesn't pick parts from a magazine and say they are something they are not.

PAP is just that, they are the perfect example of using "off the shelf parts" and picking a bunch of things and slapping them together and claiming the latest and greatest.

Meh. No1 likes startups anymore. I'm sure you enjoy Coreys work. Why not pauls? Their motors are great for the price.

03 Sable LS

AA mayhem 12" D2

Sundown ZV4 12" D1

Tantric HD 12" D2

Tantric SHD 12" D1

Sundown X12 V2 D2

2.5 cu net

Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm

XS Power XP2000

Sky High Sound Deadener

Sky High wire

Stock alt

Startups? they been around for a while, 7+ years at least.

They had a huge forum boner years ago until people started getting their subs and having issues with them.

Now every time someone brings up the name its a laughing stock for the most part.

No idea who Corey is.

TBH its kinda of sad and pathetic that the majority of companies are still using the same crap they did years ago when there is better out there, or can have your own tooled.

Thanks for all the input everyone. Sorry for the late reply I have been very busy.

How american does it have to be to make the list?

Some stuff is designed here then built overseas, other stuff is designed and built here, using products from over seas, and then there is 100% american.

When I get more time I will probably be making two lists. Assembled and sold in the USA (51%) then the 100% MADE IN THE USA.

For now I am thinking a 100% MADE IN THE USA list. As far as quality I am not wanting to know that right now , we can sort that out later.

Like I said before I know its tough to find but is there any car audio or car audio related products 100 % MADE IN THE USA ? 100% meaning all American components made by US citizens on American soil. ( nothing outsourced off shore including services )

So just to be clear lets start this list over. GO

There would be none as far as I know.

The US is not setup for manufacturing like we used to be.

as far as I know almost all the little electrical components inside an amp are made by foreign companies aside from maybe the boards.

Subwoofer's/ speakers are the same way, no one here is manufacturing baskets that I know of either.

What's the point of this anyways?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You won't find 100% anymore. That ship has sailed. Back in the day we had import taxes that would level the playing field. Now we are turning into a consumer economy and buy cheap stuff that we still can't afford. (rant over)

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

You can't get parts like transistors, caps, diodes, etc ... I completely "made in America". I'm not sure exactly what parts, just using what I posted as an example.

But as long as they meet the builder's high demands ... There's not much else they can do.

I know the amplifiers I run are built and tested before shipping here in Mississippi and Oklahoma. Tested again here in Mississippi only minutes before boxing up and shipped to the customer. And sometimes, Ray is on the phone with the customer at the time of testing.

If it Is made in America, and can be used in their amplifiers that pass his recommendations ... They are used in those amplifiers.

That's the quality I'm looking for. Proudly custom hand built and tested amplifiers in the good ole USA.

Im not brand boasting or bragging on Linear Power ...

Just a very satisfied customer.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

You seem to forget that parts and items made in japan are still sought after and of high quality, while they may be imported they lead the pack in quality when it comes to imports.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

There would be none as far as I know.

The US is not setup for manufacturing like we used to be.

as far as I know almost all the little electrical components inside an amp are made by foreign companies aside from maybe the boards.

Subwoofer's/ speakers are the same way, no one here is manufacturing baskets that I know of either.

What's the point of this anyways?

I understand that almost no manufacturing goes on in the US, I also understand the reasons why. I am not judging any companies for out sourcing or trying to bash any. I get that its a big one world economy. I have spoken with a few owners of some decent size companies from different industries in great detail about this subject. IMHO most of the blame goes to our government for the loss of our manufacturing jobs. However that is not the point I was trying to make.

The point is when ever possible I try to buy things made in the USA. I am getting ready to do three installs in my own vehicles and was wondering if there was any out there.

So no speakers, amps head units, processors, etc are made 100 % in the US ? How about car audio related products ?

Has anyone tried these JBL's ? says 50rms 100 watt peak . http://www.madeintheusa.com/B004ZGNGM4-JBL-GT62-Grand-Touring-Automotive-Speakers-65-Made-in-USA

Decades ago the cheap stuff was made in Japan. China will probably catch up in a decade or so. Soon industries and commodities will be geared towards their economy. Our movie industry already is.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Archived