DubNDodge Posted April 1, 2016 Report Posted April 1, 2016 yupp, focus ST's are pretty dope. I like the ford fusion sport, thing is fucking quick and takes corners pretty damn well. '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
bighossf150 Posted April 1, 2016 Report Posted April 1, 2016 lmfao at a fusion being fucking quick Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Guest Posted April 1, 2016 Report Posted April 1, 2016 lmfao at a fusion being fucking quick you corvette drivers are all the same superior race.... trade all that shit in for a hellcat
bighossf150 Posted April 1, 2016 Report Posted April 1, 2016 Ill do that once I decide Im done going fast..... Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
memphisBred Posted April 1, 2016 Report Posted April 1, 2016 Hoss is the furthest thing from a typical vette driver. If a typical vette driver saw his modded vehicle they'd either die from a heart attack or beat his ass with their cane or walker. SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
DubNDodge Posted April 1, 2016 Report Posted April 1, 2016 lmfao at a fusion being fucking quick When you compare it to a 1.5L turd, anything is quick. I did not say fast. It's all subjective edit: 0-60 in 6.3 seconds, it's not bad for a stock car '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
boom50cal Posted April 1, 2016 Report Posted April 1, 2016 Focus/Fiesta ST's are like Miata's. A shit fuck load of fun to drive, get around really well, do everything you want to do in them perfectly. but you don't want to be seen in one On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
baron_of_bass Posted April 1, 2016 Report Posted April 1, 2016 Ill do that once I decide Im done going fast..... Hahahahaha bow tie crew man Team Bass-Hz
baron_of_bass Posted April 1, 2016 Report Posted April 1, 2016 http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/5463100721.html look in texas. I promise you, you'll find these trucks cheap as fuck in Texas. Yeah cuz it's a ford lol Team Bass-Hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.