Jump to content

Barons Tahoe wilwoods came in *Complete rebuild, slow, but complete*


Recommended Posts

Posted

So, some of you that have been on the fourm a while might remember my build log I had started for my 04 Tahoe. Originally, the plans were 4 18in. SMD's with 8 sundown saz 4500s. I had all the equipment, but my dumbass decided to send it off to get airbags (air ride). Fast forward 6 years and I still don't have my truck, but today I got great news. I had to go through small claims court because it's been such a bit*h to try to get my truck back. As of next weekend I'm finally getting my truck back. The truck only has 48000 miles at most, and although I sold my SMDs, saz 4500s and 200.4s, and 10 d3100s it's time I start planning ahead. Im torn between a 5 seater or making it a 2 seater. I'm leaning more towards a 2 seater with some 15s or 18s in a bandbass. Only equipment I have as of now is a quad alt bracket, and 8 runs of positive and 8 runs of negative welding wire. I do know I'll be running team fi's or aa's on either ampere or crossfires just know shits going to go down.

If you guys had a 2 seater Tahoe what would you do with that space? 1...2... 3 go!

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

So did Dirty Mike and the Boys make an eff shack in your tahoe?

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

So did Dirty Mike and the Boys make an eff shack in your tahoe?

Hahahaha they'll do it again too

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

She went from this:

18740F64-FF06-4F29-890F-C61C348F2F3B.jpg

And the guy that had it gave me these pictures in court today:

B02ACD95-CDC2-4264-A366-4C1BBBEB84E0.jpg

D8315F51-67E8-4945-A5CE-38FC27EEE20B.jpg

C225D757-C426-4146-B890-09FC611EBB0C.jpg

AB6BCD08-533E-4AF9-BAC3-A4198303E1C8.jpg

53924FCA-B57C-4CAC-BDD7-EE0794393340.jpg

358FC71C-0618-4855-AAE5-1A4E32928D27.jpg

C57F291D-35C9-474D-8436-D501F105D59B.jpg

Stay tuned for a lot of changes. Can't wait to get my hands on her.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

So what happened to the rims and what about the cut up shut that wasn't finished. Six years for that fuck

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

So what happened to the rims and what about the cut up shut that wasn't finished. Six years for that fuck

I took the rims of befor I had it towed to his shop, which is a good thing. I'll be getting some some back, but no where near what it will cost to fix that mess. To be honest n8 im just excited to get it back. I'll the little shit missing I was going to buy at a pick and pull place. Ima glass everything anyway.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

Glad she's coming home. She gonna be mad as fuck at you, aside from the obvious, watch for gremlins.

First order of business will be to get her running right, replace anything that has to be and off she goes again, to a suspension guy here where in from that i trust. Then, the system work will begin.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

wall is your only option, kinda fucked for space once you box in the rear.

who dont like a good wall anyways...

there should be no question to wall it or not.

if the word wall is in your thoughts its automatically getting walled.

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8717 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...