Barons Tahoe wilwoods came in *Complete rebuild, slow, but complete*

Glad she's coming home. She gonna be mad as fuck at you, aside from the obvious, watch for gremlins.

First order of business will be to get her running right, replace anything that has to be and off she goes again, to a suspension guy here where in from that i trust. Then, the system work will begin.

Where do you live? There is a guy named cody in your area who runs unparalleledcustoms that does bad ass work

Glad she's coming home. She gonna be mad as fuck at you, aside from the obvious, watch for gremlins.

First order of business will be to get her running right, replace anything that has to be and off she goes again, to a suspension guy here where in from that i trust. Then, the system work will begin.
Where do you live? There is a guy named cody in your area who runs unparalleledcustoms that does bad ass work

I live is the sfv 20 minutes from LA. I was going to take t to sinister customs concepts with some dude named Brandon. I'll look into that spot, thanks brother.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

wall is your only option, kinda fucked for space once you box in the rear.

who dont like a good wall anyways...

there should be no question to wall it or not.

if the word wall is in your thoughts its automatically getting walled.

Man plan is to do exactly what you did to yours ?

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

I live is the sfv 20 minutes from LA. I was going to take t to sinister customs concepts with some dude named Brandon. I'll look into that spot, thanks brother.

He does bad ass work. I have some of his parts on my silverado. I'm not bagged but prepping for a from. I have his crossmember, tie rods and a few other things

He does bad ass work. I have some of his parts on my silverado. I'm not bagged but prepping for a from. I have his crossmember, tie rods and a few other things

He's not to far from me. He's about a 1hr away. I hit him up, sent him pictures. I wanna do a shockwave, I just want it to drive like a caddy.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

So are you allowed to air put the dude that hacked it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

So tomorrow is the day and plans are already in the works. ToNasty good looking out on unparrelled customs info. It's either them that will be doing the work (if they decide to email me back) or sinister custom concepts. Depends on the price still waiting on that info from both. Ill just leave these here:

FEA3AD42-C871-4BFF-9ECD-A18A5108049E.png

Getting an itch I think these can scratch. ^^^

As far as wheels go, I can't go u2s anymore seeing as to how much shit I got in the past. So I'm going to get some intros. I'm waiting on a response for the price of a 26 or 28 inch set. I'm feeling these styles:

C66D6D49-32F0-4CCB-9099-20AE8793C175.png

21EED841-C8A0-4486-92D8-CA6D0E1F5FC6.png

32F73882-2756-496B-A141-8259576A5D4B.png

AEC14381-BDFB-4F15-8A93-5AEFBF08BFDB.png

Ended up deciding that it will be a 2 seater, so I have some room for the system which will what I want to focus on more than anything. A 59.9 bass racer that can kill the low notes would be ideal, but things are never that easy. Got a lonnnng road ahead of me... Stay tuned

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Archived