Someone would have to take the time to verify that members service because sadly there are lots of douchebags that claim to be vets that really arent.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Didn't say it was hard, just said someone would have to take the time to do it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

There is already so much animosity between fobbits and troops in sector, don't know how to address that besides sending desk jockeys out on patrols. But then you endanger others' lives.

My biggest issue has been echoed by a few others, taxing taxes...

We all have a job to do, it's just the individual selfish shit that needs to be squashed.

Also those that are active if you look at your earning statement they tack on all the Medicare and housing allowance to your basic pay info so it makes it seem like you're earning almost double than what you really do.

images.jpg

Jedi mind tricks

I have no problem scanning my Veteran ID card and posting in the proper topic for verification.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

There is already so much animosity between fobbits and troops in sector, don't know how to address that besides sending desk jockeys out on patrols. But then you endanger others' lives.

My biggest issue has been echoed by a few others, taxing taxes...

We all have a job to do, it's just the individual selfish shit that needs to be squashed.

Also those that are active if you look at your earning statement they tack on all the Medicare and housing allowance to your basic pay info so it makes it seem like you're earning almost double than what you really do.

images.jpg

Jedi mind tricks

I agree. However, 90% of guys that go outside the wire have some kind of hate for those that don't. Just identifying problems with the proposal.

LMAO at the Barack pic.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Inter service and branch animosity always blew my mind. Maybe I was lucky enough to be deployed (5 combat rotations) with and around people who were better then all that chest puffing circle jerk nonesense.

It sounds good at first untill you understand how many people that is and how much money the rest of the country would have to make up due to the lost tax revenue. Forget and talk of cuting spending to make up for the difference, not one politician will give an inch on spending in their district.

I did pretty well on what I made on active duty. It's not a glamorous job that most of us did for reasons other than money. Deployed I made about $500.00 plus depending on AO extra every month I was in country. I re-enlisted twice in country and did real well bonus wise. Not saying more money wouldn't have been cool but I knew where it had to come from and I didn't want food taken off of a working man's table just so a Joe can get a new F250.

Archived