Jump to content

Brokes 08 dodge caliber srt4 build log.


Recommended Posts

Posted
43 minutes ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Meh, more like they are helping me, this car is sucking thousands out of me every chance it gets, lol.

They get a new car and I cut my losses and ditch the money pit, win win for everybody I suppose.

 

Not sure if I'll even do anything to the truck.

Plan is to start saving for a mustang, always wanted one, time to make it happen.

Thinking terminator cobra or a possibly a saleen or roush mustang of the same era, or maybe just maybe a cobra r if I can come across a smoking deal on one.

Would you like to get me some tampons for you to store in thr mustang just incase your flow starts out of nowhere?

Posted
51 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

Would you like to get me some tampons for you to store in thr mustang just incase your flow starts out of nowhere?

My dick is big enough not to care what people think about what I choose to drive, just saying.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted
10 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

Geez it was a joke!

So is mine, just ask my girl, lmfao.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Well dang. I came to see how the caliber was coming along. In for the next adventure I suppose.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

  4 FI X 10

 270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

 AA 3800.1

  (2) AA 75.4

     

Posted
On 12/16/2018 at 6:55 PM, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Well ive decided to part ways with this car, tired of sinking money in it.

My parents are in need of a new car so I'm giving it to them as a trade in since they don't have a lot of money to put down.

Time to start hunting for something new.

In the mean time I got a deal lined uo on an 05 f150 as a daily.

its a real bummer your having nothing but problems. the srt platform was great and continues to be. good for you tho man. looking forward to reading whatever build you end up doing! 

  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 12/16/2018 at 3:55 PM, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Well ive decided to part ways with this car, tired of sinking money in it.

My parents are in need of a new car so I'm giving it to them as a trade in since they don't have a lot of money to put down.

Time to start hunting for something new.

In the mean time I got a deal lined uo on an 05 f150 as a daily.

You get the F-150? I have a singer 320 that'd be perfect for it. I'm going to a 200amp in factory location to retain factory plug and I ordered a dual alt bracket from Nations starter and alternator but it uses a 96-04 GM alternator. So this Singer 320 is no good for a secondary. Alternator is only a few months used. Fits an 05 F-150 

Posted

Wow, big changes.  I'm in for whatever.  Less headaches=better life.  Happy to see it man.

 

There is still quite the aftermarket for the Term Cobra's.  My slightly modded one was legit as fuck.  i miss that thing.  I cant wait to see what you get next.  

 

What are you doing with the 99 red Silverado or whatever year it was?  300k miles lol

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted
18 hours ago, DiBo said:

You get the F-150? I have a singer 320 that'd be perfect for it. I'm going to a 200amp in factory location to retain factory plug and I ordered a dual alt bracket from Nations starter and alternator but it uses a 96-04 GM alternator. So this Singer 320 is no good for a secondary. Alternator is only a few months used. Fits an 05 F-150 

Appreciate the offer but the 320 will be way way overkill for the system thats going in the truck.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14905 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...