Jump to content

I need a new deck (upgrade time)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Family its time for an upgrade and realized my deck is way over due. Seems like I have the Atari version compared to XBOX-ONE. Any suggestions? Single or double din video or not. I rarely use my dvd anyways.

Posted

pioneer p80rs

or clarion cz702 if you dont want to spend a lot of money

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

My 80prs is fucked up so I'm swapping it out for a Kenwood excelon, the kdc-x998 to be exact.

The 80prs is nice and has great features for sure though sad that mine is trash.

I will also say that I got the Kenwood in the mail today and the fit and finish is better than the pioneer, buttons and knobs have a better feel to them too if that makes sense.

Haven't got it it installed so I can't comment on anything else about it yet.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

i've played with both. idk, the 80rs's i've been around have basically shut off above a 155. and they don't have front USB or AUX or any of that(both rear)... CZ702 has front AUX but rear USB, with included extension. The 80RS is the superior unit, I will not deny that. But for the sub $150 new market, imo nothing is beating out the cz702. It seriously takes like 45 seconds to set it up. it has a built in bluetooth mic(not sure if the 80rs is built in or seperate), easy to navigate. only has a 5 band EQ though, or 6 idk. 80rs has a 16.

If you only want to spend $150 shipped, snag the Clarion. If you're okay with $250 shipped, do the Pioneer. Both of them are kickass choices.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

What year was the 80prs distributed? Pioneer web site don't have it in the archives. Wonder why they haven't come out with an upgrade for it yet. Screen looks really dated like my jvc. That's a turn off

Posted

What year was the 80prs distributed? Pioneer web site don't have it in the archives. Wonder why they haven't come out with an upgrade for it yet. Screen looks really dated like my jvc. That's a turn off

Still being produced and sold, it's listed right on their website under cd receivers.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1160 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...