Sleezyk Posted April 29, 2016 Report Posted April 29, 2016 I want to spend around $200 per sub on 2 twelves at around 1000w rms or more each. What do you recommend? Brand? Model? Price is bendable up to $250 a pip even lower as in the $160 type r BOSS Audio FTW!
Christopher Cleveland Posted April 29, 2016 Report Posted April 29, 2016 You're going to get a lot of recommendations for sundown SA series and dc level 3... I personally have a kicker cvx which falls into that price range also (06 model) and iv been fairly pleased. I got it only because I got a killer deal from my bro in law for 2 of them and a zx1500. They slammed in my ext cab ranger. Not so much in my explorer now though, need a better box...
Triticum Agricolam Posted April 29, 2016 Report Posted April 29, 2016 I want to spend around $200 per sub on 2 twelves at around 1000w rms or more each. What do you recommend? Brand? Model? Price is bendable up to $250 a pip even lower as in the $160 type r Depends on what you want to do, how much space you have, and how you want your subs to sound. If you are looking for something with a smoother sound the SSA GCON and FI X12 are both good choices. If you want max SPL possible, other subs might be better. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Jhensley209 Posted April 29, 2016 Report Posted April 29, 2016 The soundqubed hds300 12's are 1200w rms and $175 a piece. They are good subs and can handle some power
Smoove Posted April 29, 2016 Report Posted April 29, 2016 Fi SSD's 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Karkov Posted April 29, 2016 Report Posted April 29, 2016 Fi SSD's X2 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Ahmed Johnson Posted April 29, 2016 Report Posted April 29, 2016 You're going to get a lot of recommendations for sundown SA series and dc level 3... I personally have a kicker cvx which falls into that price range also (06 model) and iv been fairly pleased. I got it only because I got a killer deal from my bro in law for 2 of them and a zx1500. They slammed in my ext cab ranger. Not so much in my explorer now though, need a better box... Fucking LOL! You didn't have to mention those other 2 to get your point across. Your happy with you cvx's
chad190 Posted April 29, 2016 Report Posted April 29, 2016 I had 2 HDS312's on a Soundqubed 2200 that sounded pretty good. I hit a 143.3 with this setup, got loud and didn't cost a whole lot 2006 Monte Carlo Pioneer DEH-80PRS 2 SSA ZCON 12's 5 Cube Box tuned to 32 Hz Soundqubed 3500.1 PAC LC-1 Singer 320 Amp Alt XS D3100 & Kinetik HC2400 in trunk Super Start AGM Under Hood 80ft+ Sky High 1/0 40 ft^3 120mil sky high deadener Soundqubed Pro Audio 6.5" mids Soundqubed Super Tweeters Alpine 1" Tweeters Alpine MRP-F300
Smurfboy Posted May 1, 2016 Report Posted May 1, 2016 I had 2 HDS312's on a Soundqubed 2200 that sounded pretty good. I hit a 143.3 with this setup, got loud and didn't cost a whole lot Nice, man. I like that.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.