ckeeler11 Posted May 5, 2016 Report Posted May 5, 2016 dont think you will find any FI or SSA in any shops they are direct part of the reason prices are so reasonable.
DLHgn Posted June 19, 2016 Report Posted June 19, 2016 You could always try B2 audio's IS series. For $154 they are a steal. Great subs that are way underrated. My IS12v3 is much more than I had hoped for when I bought it. Store link: http://b2audiostore.net/collections/subwoofer/products/copy-of-is-12v2-subwoofer Product link: http://www.b2audio.com/is
Efreakingt Posted June 19, 2016 Report Posted June 19, 2016 Are we talking $400 before or after shipping? Cause shipping ain't cheap on these big ass subs
Christian Murace Posted June 19, 2016 Report Posted June 19, 2016 I heard earthquake sound goes by is name , quite cheap an affordable you could get 4 of them for like 440
DTS909 Posted June 19, 2016 Report Posted June 19, 2016 sundown yard sale VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
bmwking Posted June 19, 2016 Report Posted June 19, 2016 american bass xfl 12 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1B12FH3535&cm_re=xfl1244-_-0JR-0018-00006-_-Product $180 a piece and can fucking wang
Karkov Posted June 19, 2016 Report Posted June 19, 2016 http://www.ficaraudio.com/product/x-series-x12/ 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
knowledge Posted June 26, 2016 Report Posted June 26, 2016 Just buy my 4 12 inch alpine type x subs, For 500 plus shipping. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.