Opinions on BNR alternators?

How do you get forced into buying something. Did you have a gun pointed at your head, or where your family members held hostage?

200amp BNR alternator makes 100amps...

ha.. http://stores.ebay.com/bnrpartsalternatorsandstarters/

Like I said in my first post most likely ebay junk and that was without doing any research...

Looks like I was right.

I dont know how many times people come here asking questions about their super high powerful alternator that they bought from ebay and complaining that it has more voltage drop than their stock alternator, or wondering why their alt stopped working.

There is a reason people pay decent money for a quality alternator and not some alternator that someone claims it does 300 amps when really all it does is 25-50 amps more than the stock alternator and is just rewound and everything else is stock parts inside it.

That vid looks like it was taken from some under ground bunker . Lol

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

When you pay for a job in full, the shop has your money and you have already realized that the only way to get it back is through lawsuit? Get it? Like I said, I have absolutely zero want explaining the whole shebang to you.

Dude at least please post something that makes sense or at least read what's on OP. Tell me exactally what did you take from that video? You didn't even watch it or you wouldn't have posted it.. because it is nonsensical.

As I said my alt is fine. No voltage drops. It has metered 90% of what they claim. If you don't have any experience with these guys please troll another thread and stop posting links that have nothing to do with the OP.

I've read of some failures but they have been all limited to hotrods that see 7000rpm steadily. Nothing on the 350a and was hoping to find out here but I'm still getting flamed for not buying a mainstream alt... lmao thx.

1997 Yukon / 2 Sundown SCV 6000D strapped @1 ohm / 3x 300a Ohio Generator Alts

4 Sundown X18s v.2 NS v.3 coils / B pillar wall sealed / 158.2@38Hz 156@25Hz

You shouldnt post something like that just to try to get positive feedback to feel better about your purchase. .

Clarion cz702

Ssa evil mids and tweeters

ppi 900.4

2 zcon 18s

Taramps 10k

3 big dekas 1 xs

3 runs of 4/0 and big 3

300+ amp ohio generator

155.7 on dash at 36 (peak) 152 at 25

kinda makes you wonder what they did wrong in building that it doesn't even meet their own claims though.

Doesnt appear to be a bnr video, it was a customer testing it.

They have another video with it in the vehicle where they where able to pull 125ish amps from it.

kinda makes you wonder what they did wrong in building that it doesn't even meet their own claims though.

Doesnt appear to be a bnr video, it was a customer testing it.

They have another video with it in the vehicle where they where able to pull 125ish amps from it.

Oh I didn't even watch the video. OP said the alt he got from them only puts out 90% of what it is supposed too. I'm just saying that tells me they are a shady company.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I've read of some failures but they have been all limited to hotrods that see 7000rpm steadily.

Lol what? Must have a hard core hotrod crowd that buys their shit then. Round here everyone just cruises, they are lucky to break 3k unless they are doing a burnout.

Archived