Honda is down and she aint gettin back up

Well i regret to inform yall that my 2000 honda accord is done for and my system will likely be going up for sale. Ive got an engine code of camshaft position sensor and after trying several things I can't fix it. Ive shook quite a few houses with that car and it sucks that the system will have to go all the components were made for that model, like the box the sub is in was custom made to fit the trunk my singer alt obviously, so long to good rattle the asshole neighbors house times unless I end up with another accord or a suv.

Checked engine harness for broken or melted wires?

Check around where the EGR tube runs and see if anything is melted or frayed, most times the shielding moves or gets removed and causes a lot of problems.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Timing chain stretches on those, not that bad of a job if u know alittle about cars Hondas are descent cars way more trans issues then motor I wouldn't sell it because of this , dealer would charge about 5-600, I bet it's worth more then that.might also just need a cam phaser.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Another big issue is valves burning up also ,and u have to replace the head but that would be misfire codes.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Sorry to hear about your car, but honestly your viewpoint of shaking the neighbors houses is f*cked! Gives off the impression you are the type of dude that puts a stereo in your car for the sole purpose of being "that guy" and pissing people off.....basically fitting the stereotype for people that like to group all "bassheads" together as inconsiderate asshats!

My $.02

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

werd. makes us all look bad

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Well im definitly not that guy but my neighbore really is a prick and the whole neighborhood dislikes him. No i put that system in my car because i enjoy bass

I get it, and I understand where you are coming from, but does turning your volume up to piss off the local prick make you any more or less of a prick than him?!??

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Archived