http://www.democracynow.org/2016/6/21/the_battle_has_just_started_activists

I saw that the other day. Really scary stuff

Easy to control those without the means to protect themselves

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

its not the first time.. last year 40 something students went missing.. 1968 was the worst when thousand went missing and hundreds ended up dead

You'll never change the minds of the moron's,

Those that get it get it, and those that don't never will no matter what happens.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The dipshit anti-gun people suffer from the delusion that our government would never Crack down on us like that.

They also think the government is capable of protecting and we all know that not to be true.

But like I said they will never get it no matter what is said or done.

If they actually tried to take our guns they'd start another revolutionary war,

Let's not forget that's the real reason the first one started, not the bullshit we were taught In history class about taxes.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Did not see this until now and yes, Agree with you completely Broke, both posts.

As soon as the government disarms we are left defenseless and then they will truly try to control us the way they want to now.

I could go on and on and on and on but will simply not...

Yea, I sit and ponder things all the time about this government, and history, and what-ifs and I feel about the only way people would actually stand up to the government is if the government said they were coming to take our guns and came door to door, THEN i think it would be a revolutionary war, the people without guns don't believe in "all that" that goes along with them but the people who do own guns (I would assume 90% of them) have them and aren't willing to get rid of them. Having guns at my home is about the last way I feel that I still have control over my own life. This country is not what it used to be, it is not what it's supposed to be, it is not what it was envisioned to be by those that started it. What this country needs Is another revolutionary war. It won't happen though. The only way I actually see anything close to it happening is what I mentioned above.

Broke you said it nicer than I could have, my take on the anti-gun people.....they are some stupid motherfuckers

6666 post :diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo:

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I am in Montréal Canada on business and today saw a protest downtown. They were trying to raise awareness about the situation that seems so far away but could happen anywhere. They were directly blaming the Mexican president and calling him a dictator. They also called for political prisoners to be set free. The policy in our country used to be to embargo the dictatorships like Cuba. Now we will end the embargo without any talks about the repression there? God help Mexico and Cuba.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

I am in Montréal Canada on business and today saw a protest downtown. They were trying to raise awareness about the situation that seems so far away but could happen anywhere. They were directly blaming the Mexican president and calling him a dictator. They also called for political prisoners to be set free. The policy in our country used to be to embargo the dictatorships like Cuba. Now we will end the embargo without any talks about the repression there? God help Mexico and Cuba.

It's all about money,

No one cares about anyone else these days, all they care about is more money.

Archived