why no front USB on double dins!?

bluetooth is lossy, save for aptX which doesn't add any more loss to your lossy mp3s. Most any deck will play wav files, newer will play FLAC, and some even 24bit music.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

JVC 220BT has USB on the front. they are the only reputable brand that does have USB on the front. all the others are Boss, Axxess, etc.... and most of theirs are some sort of micro usb to usb adapter. I still don't understand the point of connecting via USB when BT pretty much is equal too it except for when using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto.

There are pioneer, alpine, and kenwood double din head units with front USB too.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

JVC 220BT has USB on the front. they are the only reputable brand that does have USB on the front. all the others are Boss, Axxess, etc.... and most of theirs are some sort of micro usb to usb adapter. I still don't understand the point of connecting via USB when BT pretty much is equal too it except for when using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto.

There are pioneer, alpine, and kenwood double din head units with front USB too.

was just about to mention pioneers. the ugly ones with like the 5.5 inch screens.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

was just about to mention pioneers. the ugly ones with like the 5.5 inch screens.

please do send me a link to current model. I sell Pioneer and there isn't one for me to order.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

please do send me a link to current model. I sell Pioneer and there isn't one for me to order.

So that means they aren't available anywhere right?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• 3 weeks later...

Rockford makes a panel mount usb/aux adapter for those. Put it in place of the cig lighter. I did

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived