Domestic terrorist in Dallas shoots 11 LEO's.

Dallas PD straps remote explosive to a robot and blows the cock sucker up.

Reasons not to fuck with Texas.

This is what i was thinking. They picked the wrong fucking state to do this shit in.

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

I don't know, the Alton Sterling video leaves to much to be unseen to really judge. Hopefully the officers had body cameras and they will she'd some light on the situation regardless of who was wrong. What I see is 2 cops piled on this dude and the one officer says he's got a gun the other pulls his service weapon and tells him "if you fukin moove I swear to God" and Aparently he moved. Did he get his hand on his gun? Did he simply keep reaching? Did he struggle to much and the two cops feared for their lives? I don't know the answer and neither do any of us keyboard judge jury and executioners.

Officers did have bodycams they became dislodged during the struggle with the guy on the ground

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Domestic terrorist in Dallas shoots 11 LEO's.

Dallas PD straps remote explosive to a robot and blows the cock sucker up.

Reasons not to fuck with Texas.

Checked back to make sure this was posted. Am not disappoint.

Never thought I'd hear about civvy police using a bomb disposal device as a blow somebody the fuck up transport. Dude got what he deserved.

I'm not for the bomb. Dangerous precedent being set.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Man, this is exactly why I always vocalize my actions when I get pulled over. I tell them where my license, registration, and proof of insurance is. If I can reach for it or if he wants to do it, and if he/she lets me get it myself I tell them what I'm going to do before hand in very a very slow manner, i use to get pulled over a lot when I was younger, not so much now. But it's the cops word against theirs, and from first hand experience the cops word is always going to win. It's just the way it is.

Shit, I'm at the point where if I get pulled over and the cop is a little shaky, I'm driving off fast, pulling over in a public area and laying down. I have a weapons charge on my background, I don't want to be shot, lol

I'm not for the bomb. Dangerous precedent being set.

I agree,

When we are at the point where police are bombing people there is a huge problem.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I don't believe all cops are bad, never once said that.

But I can tell you the police I had interactions with when I was a younger vs the ones I've dealt with more recently are very different.

Things have changed a lot with the way police behave.

Things have changed a lot. I don't know about where you live but they require cops to get 2 years of college before joining the force. The cops I was raised with didn't go to college until they were i n their 40's and was looking for promotions. I'm not knocking people who go to college but making it a requirement for a police officer is stupid.

But I can tell you the police I had interactions with when I was a younger vs the ones I've dealt with more recently are very different.

Things have changed a lot. I don't know about where you live but they require cops to get 2 years of college before joining the force. The cops I was raised with didn't go to college until they were i n their 40's and was looking for promotions. I'm not knocking people who go to college but making it a requirement for a police officer is stupid.Depends on the city here, they all have different rules,

I know for the Detroit police you only need a high school diploma or a ged.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Things have changed a lot. I don't know about where you live but they require cops to get 2 years of college before joining the force. The cops I was raised with didn't go to college until they were i n their 40's and was looking for promotions. I'm not knocking people who go to college but making it a requirement for a police officer is stupid.Agreed. They get the same education time as a garbage man lol.

Archived