you know why she lying.. cause she is the one driving.. if anything the cop would have asked her for the licence

if the guy would have said i have a gun and have ccw that wouldn't have happen

The steering wheel is on his side of the vehicle. He was driving, front facing camera looks to reverse the video.

you know why she lying.. cause she is the one driving.. if anything the cop would have asked her for the licence

if the guy would have said i have a gun and have ccw that wouldn't have happen

The steering wheel is on his side of the vehicle. He was driving

yeah i noticed after.. aint no cop shooting anyone after he asks for a license. i been pulled over a lot and never been shot even when reaching into the glove box

just saw her testimony.. the guy fucked up.. cop asked for license and as he reached to get it he says i have a gun and cop said dont move but still reached.. dude shouldnt have said it as he is reaching.. he could have waited till he handed over the wallet

I hate it when people watch a video and automatically assume they know everything there is to know about the situation. You don't know what happened before the video started. You don't know what the officer saw. You can't possibly know what was going through the officers head in that moment. You don't know the real intentions of the person/people involved in the video. All you can do is assume. Videos have a funny way of being able to make a particular situation lean towards one side or another based on when it was started, edited and the angle it was shot. Do I agree with shooting someone just cause? No...but do I agree with not acting on instinct and being killed myself (assuming I was a cop in this situation which i'm not for the record) for something so stupid as what half of these officers face daily? No. They put their life on the line everyday with every stop and every time they put on that uniform. What is killing random cops going to do? All that is accomplishing is raising tension and putting them more on edge which is the last thing that you want to do. Many of these violent activists and protesters that are killing police officers have the mind set that every cop is bad because of these incidents....that's so backwards. That's like saying every white person is racist, that all black people steal or that all latinos are illegal (the list could go on forever). You're lumping the individuals who have done these things with the entire group. I know a few family/family friends who are officers who now have to constantly be on edge and who I have to wonder if i'm going to get that dreaded phone call about. I don't think anyone wants to get a call saying that their friends and family have been shot while doing their job because of their job. Just stop the unnecessary violence.

just saw her testimony.. the guy fucked up.. cop asked for license and as he reached to get it he says i have a gun and cop said dont move but still reached.. dude shouldnt have said it as he is reaching.. he could have waited till he handed over the wallet

Cop could have waited to actually see a gun.

if someones tells me they have a gun and they are reaching im shooting... dgaf.. you dont tell a cop you have a gun and reach into your pockets

the cop killing is stupid too.. all they are doing is giving cops a reason to be afraid and shoot

I just came across this. I don't know what to think of the ordeal.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

if someones tells me they have a gun and they are reaching im shooting... dgaf.. you dont tell a cop you have a gun and reach into your pockets

the cop killing is stupid too.. all they are doing is giving cops a reason to be afraid and shoot

Yup. Pulled over with a lady and a 4 year old. Cop said hi. He said I have a gun and went for his pockets. Makes sense.

Cops a noob for not even looking for a weapon pulled either way. The dude didn't even have a thing in his hands after being put down. Jesus. He had the leverage on the dude. Already aiming, dude was buckled up. If he was pulling his gun which "he supposedly had a carry permit for" , he conceal it in his pocket ? Fuck , wait the .5 of a second and see what he pulls out. Use your brain.

And of course the cop killing retaliation is stupid. Goes with out saying.

im not saying the cop didnt fuck up.. im just saying things could have gone different on both ends

as for having a child.. i seen or know people who have or transport drugs with a baby in a car. they actually dont care and say a cop wont pull over a guy with a baby in the car. criminals dont care if they have children around them and more than likely the cop could have confused the guy with a criminal.. im not going to blame the cop until his personal cam is showed to the public.. for right now the lady should stop talking to the press and stop steering up shit.. she aint helping no one making other people shoot other innocent cops

Cop could have waited to actually see a gun.

The problem is action beats reaction

Archived