fuckin way she goes rick, fuckin way she goes

gender_zpssed2mxfw.png

if anyone catches that reference, props. you my friend

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

fuckin way she goes rick, fuckin way she goes

gender_zpssed2mxfw.png

if anyone catches that reference, props. you my friend

mcdoogle

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

If you are going to have a sex change you have to live a year as the sex you want to become, that's law

Gender is such a shitty useless subject to waste your thoughts on its pointless.

I bet 90% of people who say they don't understand it try to poke their girl in her shitter. Or like to be spanked with a naked gi Joe or some other ducked up shit.

I don't give much thought to it because in the end, I just don't care. What I don't understand though is what all the terminology means. Does transgender mean you changed from having a dick to now you don't? Or just changed your mind? That's the part I don't get.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

You don't get to tell me what my gender is,

I identify as an attack helicopter.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I don't get to tell anyone anything :) I got enough of my own damn shit to worry about, no time to concern myself with other people. However, if you'd like I'll call you attack helicopter from here on out!

:drinks:

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

If you are going to have a sex change you have to live a year as the sex you want to become, that's law

Gender is such a shitty useless subject to waste your thoughts on its pointless.

I bet 90% of people who say they don't understand it try to poke their girl in her shitter. Or like to be spanked with a naked gi Joe or some other ducked up shit.

I don't give much thought to it because in the end, I just don't care. What I don't understand though is what all the terminology means. Does transgender mean you changed from having a dick to now you don't? Or just changed your mind? That's the part I don't get.

this is the biggest part of the confusion, also you fail to notice that women have sex changes too. also, google.

The fuck is up with that? You are what you're born with.

This subject is confusing as fuck. Too many god damned terms. This is what I think. If you have a dick, you are a dude for all intents and purposes. If you have a pussy you are a chick for all intents and purposes. I don't give enough of a fuck about sports and whatnot to care how it affects those.

only read first two posts, agree completely. mental illness it is!!!!!!!!!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Keep in mind, people who take issue with other people's sexual preference also think that there is a bearded man in the sky who created people then gave them free will and then sends them to burn for eternity when they screw up. So I don't put much weight in their opinions .

Keep in mind, people who take issue with other people's sexual preference also think that there is a bearded man in the sky who created people then gave them free will and then sends them to burn for eternity when they screw up. So I don't put much weight in their opinions .

LOL, you are WAAAY off

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived