I've never met an homophobic athiest.

i don't believe in any deity.

I could care less if you suck dick and have a dick, eat pussy and have a pussy, buy fake tits and have a 12 inch dick, or identify sexually as a coffee table.

i fucking hate everyone. :unknw:

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

You don't get to tell me what my gender is,

I identify as an attack helicopter.

"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding."

Lol ^dude that was funny as shat. I believe your born what you are point blank. Do believe in God or not that's your right. But we have took God out of everything and the world has went bannas. Boys thinking there girls girls thinking there boys. People killing like no other. I respect the police to why I am at it. America have right to freedom of speech.Do you but if your dude and think your a girl stay the hell away from me.

Keep in mind, people who take issue with other people's sexual preference also think that there is a bearded man in the sky who created people then gave them free will and then sends them to burn for eternity when they screw up. So I don't put much weight in their opinions .

Gender is not your sexual preference.

I personally don't care what someone chooses to do with their own life if it's not interfering with mine.

But I don't believe in the big G so I guess maybe you got something with that.

Although there are lots of gay Christians and catholics so who knows.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

What's going to be interesting is when an event so cataclysmic happens that the Selective Service (draft) comes online. What are the fuckos going to say then?

Did you not get the memo about the US armed forces being ok with Transgender people?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I did, and went through all kinds of mind numbing "training" over it. What I was getting at is its no longer just men that must be enrolled in the Selective Service. Male, female or whatever you want to be called in between, when your ass turns 18 you just earned yourself a ticket in Uncle Sam's Lottery whether you liked it or not. Like I said, outside of some ridiculous situation if you think it's a shit-show now just wait because women now serve in the infantry and where is the first place you think there gonna want Johnny who actually identifies as sweet litte powder princess Gina? She/he is going to have an emotional experience to say the least.

what really confuses me is the transgender thing... it's actually different than transsexual. transsexuals believe that the were born in the body of the wrong sex and that their urges are biological. transgenders believe that gender (and sexuality) is socially constructed and you can decide what gender and sexual orientation you want.

... I also identify as a helicopter, respect my landing space shitlord!

I couldn't care less what people identify as. Like the others before me, it doesn't affect me so I don't care. HOWEVER....I feel that if you were born male then you are male and vice versa. Now, you can identify with whatever the hell you like but you are still that gender. No if ands or buts. If you truly want to be identified as something else, get it approved in a court of law. I feel that until it is an official change, you should not be able to claim to be something else officially. If your I.D. says one thing but you claim another, i'm going to go with the I.D. That's just the way it is. By no means am I homophobic or transphobic or whatever the hell else people are nowadays but I just don't agree with people being wishy washy with their sexuality or sexual orientation. I've known too many people who where straight for years and years then decided to be gay/lesbian or bisexual then all of a sudden two years later decide to be straight again then decide to play around with things that no one has heard of. To me it's just a bunch of bs and at that point you're looking for attention. It's okay to experiment and figure yourself out but claim it as that instead of stomping the foot down and proclaiming a side then realizing it's not what you want and start playing hopscotch with a bunch of different groups. That all kind of plays with the terms gender/sexual fluidity. Had one girl claim to me that she can flow from straight to gay as she pleases and when it feels right. I'm like....so you're bisexual? Then I get lectured for 20 minutes about how insensitive I am and how I shouldn't categorize people blah blah blah.

Archived