Second Skin Audio

I Blew Both My American Bass HDs in 5 days...smh

. One thread you talk about blowing 2 new subs and you think its not your falt and another one is saying you know a single sub in a small sealed enclosure can hit some crazy lows . . . You need to post some picture to reassure that people are not just wasting there time trying to help you

Clarion cz702

Ssa evil mids and tweeters

ppi 900.4

2 zcon 18s

Taramps 10k

3 big dekas 1 xs

3 runs of 4/0 and big 3

300+ amp ohio generator

155.7 on dash at 36 (peak) 152 at 25

. One thread you talk about blowing 2 new subs and you think its not your falt and another one is saying you know a single sub in a small sealed enclosure can hit some crazy lows . . . You need to post some picture to reassure that people are not just wasting there time trying to help you

Have you seen the newest about installers not wanting to take any work? dude has to be trolling us all

Thank god everyone is giving this attention whore everything he wanted.

Did your parents not give you enough attention as a child?

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

This guy is full of shit and enjoying lying to everyone commenting in this thread.

Hence no pictures, etc

:ninja:

You just got to give a person enough slack and see where they end up with it :D

The entertainment factor was about a 8 of 10. I was just waiting for someone to kick the chair the suspense was killing me

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

• 2 weeks later...

Archived