doug118 Posted August 15, 2016 Author Report Posted August 15, 2016 I'm not sure why I didn't think about this initially when I built the panels but I wanted to do 15's in my Tahoe but didn't want to take up any leg room. I don't have that issue with the Jeep so I'm going to build another set of panels and give them a try. Worst case, I waste $30 on material. I'm not sure how many 10's I'll try with the 15. I could fit 4 but I'll probably just end up doing 3. Threw one of my Zv3's on the panel just to see how much room a 15 would take up 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
im45pl Posted August 16, 2016 Report Posted August 16, 2016 nuts man, looking forward to seeing the doors finished TEAM DC AUSTRALIA My_Build_Log
ShadeTreeMechanic Posted August 16, 2016 Report Posted August 16, 2016 WOW! 15s in the doors? I have got to see this. Just curious, what frequency are you going to cross them over at? Band pass? Tuned in. 91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco) 250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon) G65 AGM Up Front / Two G31 AGM in Back Pioneer 80PRS CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon) Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)
doug118 Posted August 16, 2016 Author Report Posted August 16, 2016 They'll probably be crossed around 60hz and up to 1khz. They have good frequency response from 40-2khz in a 1 cube sealed enclosure. My panels are roughly 1 cube each so I should be good 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
Leedogg Posted August 17, 2016 Report Posted August 17, 2016 Love exo cage boxes..very cool. and nearly 18K on mids and highs...dizzam! Tuned in for sure! 01 Suburban Z71 - 5.3L - Black - 6" Lift on 35's - Pioneer H/U - Kicker Mids, 8" Polk sub. Past rides- 07 Avalanche - Sunburst Orange - 4/6 Drop - Pioneer AVH-X5600 - 2/0 Royal Excelene - T/M fuse blocks - Stock and Singer 350 Alts - 4 Kinetik 1800 - Crecsendo BC5500 & S800.4 amps - 2 Tantric HDD 18's.- RE XXX 6.5 comps 01 Grand Vitara - V6 - 4x4 - Pioneer H/U - Incriminator 6.5 Comps - SSA XCON 18 - Skar 1500.1 & 84.4 amps - Singer 160 Alternator - Optima Yellow top..
Guest Posted August 18, 2016 Report Posted August 18, 2016 I'm not sure why I didn't think about this initially when I built the panels but I wanted to do 15's in my Tahoe but didn't want to take up any leg room. I don't have that issue with the Jeep so I'm going to build another set of panels and give them a try. Worst case, I waste $30 on material. I'm not sure how many 10's I'll try with the 15. I could fit 4 but I'll probably just end up doing 3. Threw one of my Zv3's on the panel just to see how much room a 15 would take up somebody show steve this he laughed at me when I told him ppl are running 15" midbass in their doors these days
doug118 Posted August 18, 2016 Author Report Posted August 18, 2016 It's been done for years. There have been builds on here with them actually 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
doug118 Posted September 16, 2016 Author Report Posted September 16, 2016 Well this build comes to an end before I really gets good. Engine decided it didn't want to live any longer so off to the junkyard she went today. Picked up a 2004 Honda Accord for a daily and the Tahoe gets the build it should have gotten in the first place. B-pillar 4th with 6 15's and 26 10" mids 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
bsneon98 Posted September 17, 2016 Report Posted September 17, 2016 damn man, that blows Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152954-1998-plymouth-neon-updates/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.