Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

little by little...reversed the stripe, took down the points; routed a 1/4" back and cut the insert for the top panel.

20161005_165150_zpsgrxqqe7t.jpg

20161005_165313_zpssjp6mbfi.jpg

20161005_165324_zpsstsmrtx7.jpg

20161005_180319_zpst7e9ahhq.jpg

20161005_175030_zpst5gm0gzp.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I realize how boring this build is; it's basically just making trim panels because the box is already done. So I decided to only update when something's substantially different. I get home from work around 245 and usually only have a few hours of daylight left. I try to use the weekends to do a lot more, but recently they've been taken up by going back to NY. Hopefully I'll be able to wrap everything up before my next trip.

I also finally got a design I liked....last minute decided it needed something in the middle, and ordered the LEDs/ carpet and vinyl.

20161015_175047_zps6xn94p4t.jpg

20161015_154442_zpspm0fzcna.jpg

20161015_170929_zpsu20k1kin.jpg

tried a technique from CAF...worked out well, but I realized with the carpet I'm using it won't really make a difference. The vinyl panel will "sink" into the carpet since it's 3/16 thick, and the trim I'm using is only 1/4".

20161015_154429_zpsl57i31pp.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

tried a technique from CAF...worked out well, but I realized with the carpet I'm using it won't really make a difference. The vinyl panel will "sink" into the carpet since it's 3/16 thick, and the trim I'm using is only 1/4".

Looking good, glad to see you are putting the lessons from my videos to good use. Cant wait to see more

-Mark

Host of "CarAudioFabrication" - YouTube Car Audio Tutorial Channel

Forum.png

Check out my forum section here on SMD for my builds and tutorial videos!

Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CarAudioFabrication

Posted

tried a technique from CAF...worked out well, but I realized with the carpet I'm using it won't really make a difference. The vinyl panel will "sink" into the carpet since it's 3/16 thick, and the trim I'm using is only 1/4".

Looking good, glad to see you are putting the lessons from my videos to good use. Cant wait to see more

I appreciate it man

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

Nice man, looking good. That trim work is really nice. The final product is gonna look really clean. I'll need a listen when it's done for sure!

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Posted

Nice man, looking good. That trim work is really nice. The final product is gonna look really clean. I'll need a listen when it's done for sure!

thanks man! yeah definitely, I just hope I get it done before it starts snowing haha

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

more trim work done, and holes cut for the ports...also finished the 2nd floor.

20161023_115624_zpsszcb6laz.jpg

20161026_163255_zpsvyhb8wgz.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

hell ya man.... clean ass work! Shit gonna look sick when its covered.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 806 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...