Holy crap man that looks REAL NICE!!. I just looked and read your thread and you did a great job. Wow I am impressed.

How does it sound? If it sounds as good as it looks then it must slam.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

That turned out better than expected, wow man.... :good::good::good::good:

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

you must have changed your photoserver you use. My internet security now blocks it. all I get are a string of digits... that sucks, I was interested in seeing where this was headed.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

thanks guys! I'm pretty happy with it for now....

you must have changed your photoserver you use. My internet security now blocks it. all I get are a string of digits... that sucks, I was interested in seeing where this was headed.

sorry to hear man....I don't know why it's doing that, but your right I started using imgur cuz photobucket wouldn't let me sign in anymore. Might be able to use tinypic again though lets see....

2cxgcie.jpg

293azjr.jpg

2sbvepx.jpg

but I also got something from UPS today... :yahoo: :yahoo:

oOOZnQJ.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

thanks man...

Little update on the amp....spent a few hours saturday redoing some of the wires to accommodate the 6" difference in length. Got it all hooked up but had no output; my DD-1 picked up no signal from it either. I put the Atomic back in to make sure I didn't unplug anything or make a mistake and it played fine; so that amp got shipped back today. Very odd, first time I've gotten no output out of a brand new amp that had no evidence of physical damage. But the dealer was nice enough to email me back on new year's eve (within 1/2 hour after I sent it) letting me know to just ship it back and he'd get another one out to me. 

fluwV6R.jpg

OmrHBkQ.jpg

Hg9URa0.jpg

efwHgo4.jpg

h1LXZ39.jpg 

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

• 2 months later...

Been a little....Got the new amp within a week and had no problems with it. Thanks to Absolute Audio for taking care of it.

Since then, I've been just doing maintenance stuff....I'm getting the itch to go bigger already, but I gotta hold off. Any more power and I'm definitely gonna need more batteries and an alternator (solid 1k more). Trying to move and possibly get my own place....Tired of roommates. So I'm gonna go to some competitions this summer, see how loud it is; maybe I can get it louder tweaking around. I was already skeptical on the ports being on the small side, now I'm sure; it'll definitely be limited but we'll see. Think I'll try out my new phone's video and make a short one.

Today I'm doing some ignition stuff...car has been having a weird problem downshifting out of 4th gear. Seems like it gets confused and has a hard shift, especially in rolling traffic on the highway and going up hills. Brought it to Subaru and they told me it was the ignition coil arcing....Definitely skeptical with that answer. If the coil was arcing, I feel like I'd have a rough idle or a misfire. But the problem I brought it in for only happens downshifting from 4th. I wish I knew more about the relationship between the engine and transmission so I can draw my own conclusions but I really don't have that information. I'm thinking they diagnosed something that very well may exist (I pulled the wires off the coil and found some small cracks on #1 and #4) but I doubt it has anything to do with my shifting problem. 

I went ahead and bought the parts to do it myself since Subaru quoted me 600 bucks??? That's after charging me 100 bucks for diagnosis. Don't know how they got that number since this is pretty routine maintenance (coil plugs and wires) and the parts aren't expensive...not to mention, I think I can get this done in an hour and a half; subaru tech could fly through. Eh, I'll see what happens...I hope I'm wrong and not looking into a new transmission.

exsXP6o.jpg 

Archived