If you had to vote tomorrow  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for President

Calis votes go to Hillary, so it doesn't really matter anyway.

This is one of the fucked up parts of the electoral college. I'm in Oregon, which historically votes Dem, and we're a smaller populace state with only 7 electoral votes. So basically Hildeabeast already has my state on lock, regardless of how I vote. Which is all bullshit considering how many logging, farming, and fishing based families/communities we have here. Sadly most of the population dense cities are Democratic followers, and they have more sway on the future of this state.

The scary part is, in my opinion, Shillary Rotten Clinton has already been chosen as our next president by those behind the scenes [illuminati meme], no matter how my fellow Americans cast their ballots. Our collective voices are not heard, our concerns fall on deaf ears, and our views are not fairly represented by the current elections process.

I agree that trying to gain a Republican majority in the Senate and Congress should be a priority, with the hope that they can stall, shut down, or kill any major changes that the She-Witch attempts to push on us and our liberties. I'm scared to death of Assault Weapons Ban 2: Electric Boogaloo, the potential flood of Syrian refugees (and Isis followers posing as refugees), proxy wars with Russia, and doing everything in her power to line the pockets of herself and many other Dixiecrat's.

I think I've brought this up before, but I often wonder if Trump has been hired as a puppet for the Dems this whole time. He, and his company/organizations, have supported and contributed to the Clinton's and many other democrats in the past. He appears to be an uneducated blow hard that constantly puts his foot in his mouth, which has the effect of strengthening the Democratic Party's image. It would not surprise me at all to learn that he was backed by Dems all along for the sole purpose of making a laughing stock of the Republican Party.

Basically, we're fucked as of November.

372968FD-0E8D-4660-A22B-08B5F5A62EC7_zps

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I don't vote because fuck jury duty hahah

Well I hope you don't have a drivers license either then because that's another place they compile the list of potential jurors from.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Not being a dick but who didn't think Trump would win this poll, lol

I knew he would just based off the opinions I've seen here in the past,

What shocks me is that Hillary got votes.

A vote for either of them is a vote against this country.

Fuck both of those clowns.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

A win for Trump is a win for Putin. Anyone who votes for Trump is a traitor in my eyes. Not too excited about Hilary either.

Dual hu

2 Pioneer champion 12's

Jl 500.1

Pyle pa mids and tweeters off hu

Archived