If you had to vote tomorrow  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for President

Talking Politics always ends good.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

It was actually going pretty good till somene came along and ruined it,

Just saying.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I'm voting for McMullen. He is independant, has experience in the CIA and since Utah is going to be a swing state there is a chance he can steal enough votes from Trump and possible send the vote to the house. That way neither Hillary or Trump win! Vote third party!

Or he will steal enough votes from trump to hand it to Hillary. That's the thing it's a two party system. WHile the candidates suck you are going to get one or the other. Anytime you vote for anyone other than the R you are voting for the D. Independents never take votes from the democrats. It just doesn't happen because the ideals of the the independents align more with people who work hard. Have a little something and don't want he government all up in their business. Sadly the best candidate we have in this is pence. He looks like he might be able to lead a bit. But he's not on the ticket as he primary. I've been saying I'm anyone but Hillary. I feel that she is the worst possible president we could ever have. You guys know her super pace basically bought control of Reddit right? That way no one could talk positively about trump.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Hillary's backers include people who own all the major media outlets, google is even invested in hillary. So expect a strong bias everywhere

Trump has no clue how to run a country but all the arguments I hear against him are just an appeal to emotion

even Johnson is a shitty libertarian, all the choices suck but you can tell who "the powers that be" want to win

I want this to be what brexit was for america

Im with N8.

If you vote for Hillary and she wins we will be at war with Russia,China,Iran, and Syria.

Archived