Political parties, enough already?

if you didn't vote, you're opinion doesn't matter. if your side won, great don't gloat go do what you said. if your side lost, don't be a sore loser and change your game.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

The person in first place votes wise becomes president and second place becomes vice president, everyone loses still but they all cry a little less.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

From my standpoint as a college kid, I think it is ridiculous.

Working the other day a truck driver asked me if I was almost done with college. I told him that I had one more semester and that I couldn't wait to be done. He then told me that when I was done to come find me so he could beat some sense into me. He said that college drills into your brain all of these stupid ideas that are wrong.

I got an email yesterday, directly from the dean of college, saying that if you needed counseling because of the election result that they were extending the hours of the on campus shrink. What the fuck has this country come to where you need counseling to deal with a presidential candidate losing.

the other one that struck me as ridiculous is that some of my sisters friends wouldn't even leave their apartments the day after the election because they were afraid to be deported. They had actually called into work and taken the day off.

I'm fed up with it as it is already. The president is only one person and he doesn't have all the power. All these people forget that congress has to approve everything that the president tries to pass.

Look up the " The Plum Book" it has every position Donald Trump needs to fill, that is a no fucking joke of a job, get it wrong and shit hits the fan really god damn quick.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Let me clarify something. Fuck Russia was pointed at the government. Totalitarian. Enough said.

From the day I was born, up untill a few months ago, the Republican party was anti Russia. Well, the USSR then just Russia but there was never even an ounce of admiration. Saying anything positive about how a Russian leader who jails political opponents controls it's population used to be crazy Lefty talk. Trump is friends with putin.

We have people in common with Russia. Our governments are fundamentally different. Our positions on human liberty are oposite. Trump hates the first ammendment and wants to change it which is exactly the sort of thing Putin did, does and will do.

Clinton is a real Jeckyl and Hyde. We dodged some real mental illness there. She blamed Obama and the FBI. Not anything she said or did. That crazy person was the last thing we needed.

I would like to see sources if it's possible. What polls had her winning if there were no hire party?

I think thaysbhe biggest part of the entire election was that it was Clinton washed. The media had announced her the messiah. Everything was pronclinton for fucks sake this lady was so far in bed with anyone who would pay money to her foundation it was staggering. But they turned a blind eye to it all. Then for her to come out and blame others for her failed election was the icing on the cake. I'm predicting some dead bodies start showing up around those connected to her. It seems to be a trend. Either that or her and billy are gonna buy the farm.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I think thaysbhe biggest part of the entire election was that it was Clinton washed. The media had announced her the messiah. Everything was pronclinton for fucks sake this lady was so far in bed with anyone who would pay money to her foundation it was staggering. But they turned a blind eye to it all. Then for her to come out and blame others for her failed election was the icing on the cake. I'm predicting some dead bodies start showing up around those connected to her. It seems to be a trend. Either that or her and billy are gonna buy the farm.

Anthony Weiner should probably get into a witness protection program and change his name because I bet he is the next contestant up on the Clinton body count game.

I think the dem party is worse off than clinton.

But people need their party. For whatever fuckin reason America NEEDS to have two sides. And boy do some people hold on no matter what.

Every so often there is a shift, a political realignment where the lines are blurred. The dems were the party of the racist south. Jim Crow etc is right out of their playbook. That changed mid 20th century.

The republicans are soul searching right now. The party won but their candidate doesn't represent their traditional values. Do they shift with the new leader? Do they emprace the new set of values?

If theyre smart they do. The party that comes closest to the center line is going to be much better off

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

People are quick to call deporting racisam, but I think exploiting places like Mexico to increase profit margins is worse. Your cars aren't cheaper because of it and I don't think people mind. Yes it creates jobs there, but it's still just another way to use poor nations. We tried it with China and it's going to bite us in the ass in the long run.

The problem we have now is a man who sent his own manufacturers to China and mexico talking about trade deals and American jobs.

He may change his mind and have someone come up with a real solution, you never know.

And untill every ilegal alien is accounted for, including white people then the deportation plan is racist. Priority is given to dark people because they are easy to spot. Problem is, a whole lot of us are American born chicanos. Fuckin ask me or any citezen around me if they belong here and problems will ensue.

People need to figure out there own flaws and laziness. Anyone can find a job but most think their work is worth more than people want to pay. So they blame some dude who WILL work for that kind of money.

The people who pay slave wages to people who are here ilegal who are the problem. With no demand comes no need for a supply.

But it's the Mexicans fault. Not the greedy business owners.

Archived