Mike Shea Posted February 16, 2017 Report Posted February 16, 2017 12.9" Ipad Pro Sony RSX-GS9 Mosconi 8 to 12 Aerospace Mosconi Zero3 Mosconi Zero4 x2 Focal Utopia 8" x2 Focal K2P 6.5" x4 Focal K2P 3.5" x6 Focal K2P Tweet x4 JL 12TW3 x3 XS Power D6500 x2 Mechman Alternators x2 SMD Split Distribution Block
n8ball2013 Posted February 16, 2017 Report Posted February 16, 2017 Go on......... THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Keith77 Posted February 16, 2017 Report Posted February 16, 2017 Hell yeah... Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Mike Shea Posted February 17, 2017 Author Report Posted February 17, 2017 http://s558.photobucket.com/user/MikeShea77/2006 F250 Truck Build/story I cant figure out how to post these into this forum, I posted (3) pics yesterday and it says I am at 95% of my limit. Are you allowed to delete pics once they have been posted?
bcbrassard Posted February 17, 2017 Report Posted February 17, 2017 That one badass truck and build. WOW!
boom50cal Posted February 17, 2017 Report Posted February 17, 2017 very nice work. Love me a lifted 6.0 On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Keith77 Posted February 17, 2017 Report Posted February 17, 2017 Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Keith77 Posted February 17, 2017 Report Posted February 17, 2017 Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Keith77 Posted February 17, 2017 Report Posted February 17, 2017 Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.