Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

whats up guys!!!!!!  bassbomb, whats up brother?  been a LONG HOT MINUTE since ive heard from you

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I will see if I can figure out how to fix it,  I now have lots of time on my hands

sorry i haven't been around 

Posted

Yeah.   I get it,  I am sick as hell and I can't work right now so I have a bunch of free time,  I will see what I can do,  no promises on a badass chat room like we use to have,  my website building skills are very rusty lol 

Posted

Ok so I talked to steve about it and he has asked me not to mess with it as they are upgrading everything here pretty quick. 

So hold on abit things should change soon

Posted
22 minutes ago, audiofanaticz said:

It works fine, it always had worked fine

seems fine to me.  I will look for a better one.  This one works good for now though so i don't see any rush.


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

I didn't try it I didn't feel like booting up the laptop I just read the topic and thought I'd look into it 

Posted

Im sure it just has something to do with his lack of internet coming from South Africa.
I can only imagine the latency of that connection to a USA based web server.
I bet it has to be a 200-300ms ping with at least 10% packet loss, and massive jitter...

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 385 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...