Jump to content

2015 Chevy Sonic/Wall/4 15's/10K/Lithium/Large Case Hairpin US Alts


Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, WalledSonic said:

Dude i missed entry, didnt know about it til i saw your post recently. Checked yesterday, 2000 entry limit reached. Ill be there with my buddy to see some rigs tho. 

I didn't even know that! Oh well I guess I missed it too. How did you find out?

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted
1 hour ago, juan777 said:

I didn't even know that! Oh well I guess I missed it too. How did you find out?

Registration page http://www.lonestarthrowdown.com/

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Posted

LST stopped doing bass. Here's the bass show I'm referring to.

 

26815253_139316276745766_646786110869685

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

Love those acrylic covers! I may have to steal that idea and make my own instead of buying some like I had planned on. Great work!

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Posted
On 2/2/2018 at 6:14 PM, juan777 said:

LST stopped doing bass. Here's the bass show I'm referring to.

 

26815253_139316276745766_646786110869685

Oh well snap!  Hell yeah I'll be there.  I am not very in-the-loop on local shows.  I need to get on the facebooks and such.

EDIT: LOL just noticed this is down near the end of Rankin... Street racing in high school, brings back memories haha

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Posted
On 2/5/2018 at 8:11 AM, WalledSonic said:

Oh well snap!  Hell yeah I'll be there.  I am not very in-the-loop on local shows.  I need to get on the facebooks and such.

EDIT: LOL just noticed this is down near the end of Rankin... Street racing in high school, brings back memories haha

FB is where I find out about these shows. Trying to get my inspection done so I can be at this show. Hopefully I'll be there as a demo guy, if not I'll just be spectating.

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

The guts on that amp are fuckin beastly! And ? on the SP4’s....a few pages back I thought it was the Omega’s...if only they made that bitch in a 12” ?

Awesome build man ?

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Posted

Havent had time to do an impedance test on full power, it seems my AMM-1 isnt working and weather has been shit.  Huge bummer, I may need to send it in to D'Amore to check it out.  Said the AA5K was putting out only 300W on full tilt.  Yeah right.

Need to get a second DMM to take the output measurements.  I was hoping to get some power factor numbers too, but may not be able to depending on this damn AMM-1.

Once I get all the numbers to determine port/power compression, Im pulling the subs and installing the SP4s.  Definitely need those installed before April so they're broken in for Slam B)

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Posted

I have a DMM and a clamp. 

I have a DSO Nano W/ no leads

I have the SSA meter

If you need to borrow any of these things, let me know. 

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 8788 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...