White Lightning Posted July 13, 2019 Report Posted July 13, 2019 Nice Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
bcbrassard Posted July 13, 2019 Report Posted July 13, 2019 19 minutes ago, ToNasty said: Boring stuff that has to be done. First time doing xt60 connectors. And I think it came out perfect. It's all soldered and finished up with tesa tape Looks clean as hell man!
ToNasty Posted July 13, 2019 Author Report Posted July 13, 2019 4 hours ago, bcbrassard said: Looks clean as hell man! Thank you they are all now complete and ready to go. I'm hoping to start the single power and ground run early next week. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted August 7, 2019 Author Report Posted August 7, 2019 Will has been giving me shit. So I started installing finally. And what I'm most happy about is his pillars for better than oem ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
White Lightning Posted August 7, 2019 Report Posted August 7, 2019 I sure as hell hope they sound as good as they look ... Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
will77530 Posted August 7, 2019 Report Posted August 7, 2019 I’m just glad they fit sorry I didn’t use proper fasteners I thought factory would be ok
ToNasty Posted August 7, 2019 Author Report Posted August 7, 2019 38 minutes ago, will77530 said: I’m just glad they fit sorry I didn’t use proper fasteners I thought factory would be ok Fuck that guy ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
will77530 Posted August 10, 2019 Report Posted August 10, 2019 Jesus you slow get some shit done already
rocking.that.eclipse Posted August 15, 2019 Report Posted August 15, 2019 Did you end up finding a way around the chimes? I've got a 2016 Sierra and looking to put my dsp and 3 way set in mine too. PM me or facebook me (Shane Sullivan, should be able to find me as a mutual friend of Jeff Rollenhagen) and lets talk
ToNasty Posted August 15, 2019 Author Report Posted August 15, 2019 3 minutes ago, rocking.that.eclipse said: Did you end up finding a way around the chimes? I've got a 2016 Sierra and looking to put my dsp and 3 way set in mine too. PM me or facebook me (Shane Sullivan, should be able to find me as a mutual friend of Jeff Rollenhagen) and lets talk Sure did! ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.