Jump to content

Tonastys 2016 Silverado regular cab


Recommended Posts

Posted
11 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

Not much progress because of will. But my alternator I dont need shows friday and I'll be installing that along with the big 2 or 3 or 4. Whatever you want to call it 

If you want a basic square box I got you boo or you can wait for my fuckery 

Posted
On 10/29/2019 at 9:12 AM, ToNasty said:

Cool little stuff that only k2 truck owners can appreciate.  I wanted to do this without cutting any factory wires. And I could do that only if I could get power, ground and acc to my dsp.  And I know have a plug and play harness to do so

20191029_071041.jpg

Looks nice! Who did you get the harness from?

I just tapped rap at the bcm and got power and ground from the amp

18 Sierra 6.2 Z71 : 3 F8L's, DD M2a @.67, 1.95@33

05 TL build log SOLD

04 YukonXL : jvc kw-v51bt , RE 6.5c, 4 jbl gt5 12s, Memphis pr1000.1 5.5 cu.ft. sealed

Posted
43 minutes ago, YukonXL04 said:

Looks nice! Who did you get the harness from?

I just tapped rap at the bcm and got power and ground from the amp

Phil gamboa does conversions for the k2 trucks. Called him up  asked if there was a way.  He said yes. 1 hour later I had a picture and tracking number 

 

I will not tap into the bcm. That's asking for trouble. That's the brain of the whole truck. But I am having my bcm re programmed by wams for shit I dont need 

Posted
2 hours ago, ToNasty said:

Phil gamboa does conversions for the k2 trucks. Called him up  asked if there was a way.  He said yes. 1 hour later I had a picture and tracking number 

 

I will not tap into the bcm. That's asking for trouble. That's the brain of the whole truck. But I am having my bcm re programmed by wams for shit I dont need 

Yea theres a few harnesses I will probably pick up from Phil. I figured that's probably where you got it.

 

I'm wrong it wasnt the bcm, I believe it's right where your connector plugs in.

18 Sierra 6.2 Z71 : 3 F8L's, DD M2a @.67, 1.95@33

05 TL build log SOLD

04 YukonXL : jvc kw-v51bt , RE 6.5c, 4 jbl gt5 12s, Memphis pr1000.1 5.5 cu.ft. sealed

Posted
16 minutes ago, YukonXL04 said:

Yea theres a few harnesses I will probably pick up from Phil. I figured that's probably where you got it.

 

I'm wrong it wasnt the bcm, I believe it's right where your connector plugs in.

Xt61 junction box.  And I have most of Phil's conversions. It's nice.  I text him. Tell him what I need. He figures it out. 

  • 2 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9148 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...