Sonic Electronix

I roll through elementary school streets and slam to show them how cool I am. Lulz.

I dont do it:

Around schools

Red lights

Neighborhoods

Mainly on highways or freeways

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I do it when I'm driving past a certain speed (usually 30). I turn it down in parking lots, in residential areas, at stop lights/signs, or if I have my window down going at or below 35. Also, I have to pass a cop station to get to the store, so it's down than. Also, it's down at schools. I only really blast it when I give friends demos, and no one's around when I do. I don't wanna be a dick, and I don't want my stuff stolen, so I'm really cautious.

i play it everywhere..i play at stop lights.. at night time etc etc.. if im in a bad neighborhood i keep it down.. bc u can see my wall plain as day so i cannot hide it..

i love going for drives on the freeway full tilt the whole time!

you're the type of person i hate.

lol to each thier own...my opinion is i work my ass off to get what i have.. and im going to enjoy it..no matter what

let me throw this out there, and see if you still agree

With that mentality... i can say the same thing about anything I own and buy right?

i own a ak47... a real one, that shoots real bullets...

now would it be ok for me to be a dick with that and shoot your car? no, would it be polite? no... would I be a dick to do it? yes..

there is a reason law makers are pushing to ban loud music, and its people with THAT mentality.... who show no respect...

but like i said, i could do the same thing, and show no respect, just no one would like the outcome

:lol::clapping::rofl::lol: This had me dying at work but brings up a good point.

and after alllllll this bullshit about worrying about what people do..i live where there are virtually no stoplights n shit..sooo with that being said...fuuukkkk it

and whats the big deal about bumping at redlights?? thats when u get the most attention from bithcs..maybe im the only cool 1 with a wall lol... NOTHING better than a couple cute women getting flirty bc ur jamming..and writing thier number on a piece of paper n tossin it in ur car..

Back when I thought there was NOTHING better than Kicker :lol: I used to bump EVERYWHERE! Though I did have respect for the elderly and law enforcement. I wasn't too concerned about bumpin' everywhere because my box not only a false wall, but it was also a part of the trunk. Bolted to the body of the car and then welded, amp was mounted on the back of the rear seat. The only way to get it out was to literally cut it out because the rear seats had a lock on them as well.

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

i play it everywhere..i play at stop lights.. at night time etc etc.. if im in a bad neighborhood i keep it down.. bc u can see my wall plain as day so i cannot hide it..

i love going for drives on the freeway full tilt the whole time!

you're the type of person i hate.

lol to each thier own...my opinion is i work my ass off to get what i have.. and im going to enjoy it..no matter what

let me throw this out there, and see if you still agree

With that mentality... i can say the same thing about anything I own and buy right?

i own a ak47... a real one, that shoots real bullets...

now would it be ok for me to be a dick with that and shoot your car? no, would it be polite? no... would I be a dick to do it? yes..

there is a reason law makers are pushing to ban loud music, and its people with THAT mentality.... who show no respect...

but like i said, i could do the same thing, and show no respect, just no one would like the outcome

:lol::clapping::rofl::lol: This had me dying at work but brings up a good point.

and after alllllll this bullshit about worrying about what people do..i live where there are virtually no stoplights n shit..sooo with that being said...fuuukkkk it

and whats the big deal about bumping at redlights?? thats when u get the most attention from bithcs..maybe im the only cool 1 with a wall lol... NOTHING better than a couple cute women getting flirty bc ur jamming..and writing thier number on a piece of paper n tossin it in ur car..

i have a wall...

and im probably alot louder than you....

doesnt mean im a dick..

and just because maybe 1 car full of people might like what you are listening to dont mean everyone else around you does...

people are so lucky the things i want to do to stupid people are illegal... i would gladly pull up next to some one and pepper spray their ass, if people want to be ignorant and disrespectful, i can too....

maybe im just a complete dickhead, but you have the mentality of a teen... if thats all you care about...

people should respect one another, and respect their space, blasting music the way you do is disrespectful, if you want to get the *bitches* tell them to follow you and demo somewhere away from other people to not disturb them...

CSPS6.jpg

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

For me......not at lights (though it doesn't really bother me if others do it, like when a bad ass V8 car rolls up I wanna hear it!) :)

Not around cops obviously........other than that if i'm at least 3 car lengths away, it's loud.

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

wow i think i stepped on a nerve.... everywhere u go in these forums every1 has to cry about something

i just sit back and laugh

no, you're just a fucking stereotypical retarded high schooler that thinks he's the shit when he's not. first, you bag on knukonceptz because you bought the wrong type of wire there and you were bitching and moaning about it. i never wish this upon a person, but i really, really, hope you get your shit stolen so it'll teach you a lesson.

Getlo.... With your mentality and the way you present yourself on this forum you WILL NOT last long here... That is all i can say to you

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived