Realizing how horrible Sonicelectronix support is

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess im the lucky one? Lol ive bought several things from them, mostly stinger wire and RCAs. Expensive things too that i was hesitant to order from them because i heard about these mixed reviews of the company and how things have changed with the company that caused a downfall in customer service. But the extremely low price was worth the risk to see for my self. I bought 4 pairs of 17ft stinger 9000 rcas cables, two pair was at $160 each, then another two pair at a different date was $110 each. Those cables are normally $200 each. Also bought stinger 8000 rca cables, two 100ft spools of 12awg stinger matte speaker wire, one 50ft spool of 10awg stinger matte speaker wire. Everything always processed quickly and shipped out asap. When i ordered i always paid with paypal; so maybe that made them be more on their toes? Idk. Its always been good transactions with me tho.

Only exception is when i was trying to figure out if they are a certified stinger dealer or not, eventually tricked the answer out of  Stinger directly lol. Seems they are a dealer but warranties would be done with sonic, not with Stinger. But on the site it says warranty covered by manufacturer so idk. Worked out tho. 

Unless my rcas dont work when i finally get to use them........that better not fkn happen lol

If it does youll most likely be fucked. And 370 on rcas? God damn. I like your work man but i feel u get reemed in the ass the prices you pay for stuff.

I've always had good luck with them.  Haven't bought from them in a while though.....

I've also had amazing luck with...

https://showtimeelectronics.com/

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2018 at 8:07 AM, Karkov said:

I've always had good luck with them.  Haven't bought from them in a while though.....

I've also had amazing luck with...

https://showtimeelectronics.com/

Same, and same. I had AWESOME dealings with them,.. but, it was some time ago,...... im hoping they are taking a dive, in anyway........ 

Just to update. I ended up calling my CC bank and did a transaction dispute. I think the bank just ignored it, never got a refund, never heard anything about the dispute. Never got a product either and I made that order in early April. I'm literally out $248.99.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2018 at 3:09 AM, mathewyocham said:

If it does youll most likely be fucked. And 370 on rcas? God damn. I like your work man but i feel u get reemed in the ass the prices you pay for stuff.

My Late response lol. I wish it was 370 for the rcas. It was 160 each for one order (160+160). Then 110 each for the second time i ordered (110+110). Four pair of stinger 9000Series 17ft rca cables for $540 plus i had to pay shipping to hawaii lol. Fun stuff being part of the shipping fine print "excluding Alaska and Hawaii" lol.

found this topic again as i was looking for the "tool review" section. Cant find it.

Archived