Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Looking for the top 2 quality BASS CONTROL knobs for my cresendo


Recommended Posts

Posted

Self explanatory. My sub over powers my system during some songs. Need to be able.to turn it around when I want to.  The amp is a 4500 wrms with a little spot for a bass control knob. But never owned one. Don't want a cheap one that gonna fuck my system. 

.

Posted

Do you have an active DSP? If so, you could just adjust the db setting to negative for cruising and zero for demos/runs. I do that with my 80 PRS, but I still have a knob for quick adjustments. 

 

Some amps have proprietary connections I think, I'm not sure on that, but I don't think you can plug a kicker/Alpine bass knob into a Rockford per say. I think your looking for either a crescendo branded one as Skippy said, or one that takes an input from RCAs and outputs an altered signal.

Here's one with RCAs

https://www.amazon.com/PAC-LC-1-Remote-Amplifier-Controller/dp/B0002J226O

Here is the replacement crescendo one

http://store.crescendoaudio.com/replacement-bass-knob/

And one with a phone / ethernet type cable 

https://www.amazon.com/JL-Audio-RBC1-Remote-Control/dp/B000UVWFPM

 

Hope this helps man, and goodluck!

Posted

Pac Lc-1 

You're welcome.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted
21 minutes ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Pac Lc-1 

You're welcome.

This.

I wouldn't use any knob the board uses, get a rca line in type unit like the PAC broke suggested. There is some high zoot/custom types, like those made from SPL CARTEL and such/others.  We have run, and run now the same in all our rigs. Wouldnt be caught dead with out it tbh, in any of my builds. 

FB_IMG_1533610255969.thumb.jpg.554d699b4a4f10c473f46a96a59835eb.jpg

Like that,  but they do the same,.. adjust level. That's the direction I do go, and would if I was in your place, for what you want. 

Posted
On 8/6/2018 at 1:25 PM, MrSkippyJ said:

why not just get the one from cresendo?

That's why I'm asking the question bro. Want to know if u guys would use it. Or suggest something else. Which broke did. And sounds like a good option no? Have u used the cresendo one? Is it a viable option?

 

.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 881 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...