What batteries to get wolfram 4500 ? AGM / Lithium / caps ?

My next build for 2019 is yet again doubling my power so I am wondering what you guys recommend for batteries / lithium / caps.

Current electrical

Mechman 240 A 

D3400 rear reserve 

D5100R under hood

Two runs of 1/0 ofc sky high wiring going from under hood battery to rear reserve

In order to power a Wolfram 4500 on Fi team 15 with a Rockford P600x4 on t2 components what should I look at getting ? Ditch the D3400 and get all lithium in the rear or keep the D3400 and add some caps / super caps ? 

Recommended fuse ratings

450A wolfram 

https://www.wolframaudio.com/products/w-4500-1

100A rockford

https://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/details/p600x4/

You dont have enough alternator in my opinion for caps and a 5K board.  I would run lithium, personally.  Just my 2 cents.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

1 hour ago, WalledSonic said:

You dont have enough alternator in my opinion for caps and a 5K board.  I would run lithium, personally.  Just my 2 cents.

Do you think 45 ah lithium would be good enough ? 

What walled sonic said...I run caps and lithium and I've tested pretty much every scenario and while caps do work excellent for burps not so much for demos/sustained draw without enough alt power.... 45ah should be good...I run a 40ah juicebox lithium and it held about better voltage then my 3 NorthStar agms direct swap

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

I was thinking about the limitless lithium 45 ah one. Seems a good bang for buck compared to the 15 ah not that far from it's price. 

I have the same amp and sub combo. Bosch g24 agm and 2 g31 AGM in the trunk (xp3000 and Kinetik hc2400). I'll let you know how voltage holds later tonight. Gonna turn it up after a couple days of breaking in the woofer with 15hz tones. Going these same AGM's and a 45ah lithium when I wire this thing down. 

13 hours ago, DiBo said:

I have the same amp and sub combo. Bosch g24 agm and 2 g31 AGM in the trunk (xp3000 and Kinetik hc2400). I'll let you know how voltage holds later tonight. Gonna turn it up after a couple days of breaking in the woofer with 15hz tones. Going these same AGM's and a 45ah lithium when I wire this thing down. 

ill give you a tip on team fi break in... you dont need to "break in" before turning up power.  just put the power to it.. 

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

8 hours ago, PaCiFiKbAllA said:

I run (2) 5100’s and a Singer Alt on a single Wolfram 4500...one more 5100 in the trunk would probably keep me in the 14’s always.

based on the alt in your signature, you will not be in the 14's.  You will need more alt.  But with the battery combination you seem to be using i think you will be fine.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived