Kyblack76 Posted December 25, 2018 Report Posted December 25, 2018 Nice man. Hope it works out for you.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
will77530 Posted December 25, 2018 Report Posted December 25, 2018 I like your guess and check method I personally go full retard and hope for the best
2manytoyz Posted December 25, 2018 Author Report Posted December 25, 2018 I used too but damn this trunk is small to start with and need to leave room for the cage so working with limited areas and trying to maximize the best I can on this one. hopefully will be with it in the end
Ron36 Posted December 25, 2018 Report Posted December 25, 2018 I second the hope for the best method. Always exciting when U go to install to see if it fits and laugh when it’s so close. 2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4 LC2 for audio control , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery
will77530 Posted December 25, 2018 Report Posted December 25, 2018 I dont know about the laughing when it don’t fit my reaction usually involves a hammer throwing things and a lot of cursing
ToNasty Posted December 25, 2018 Report Posted December 25, 2018 27 minutes ago, will77530 said: I dont know about the laughing when it don’t fit my reaction usually involves a hammer throwing things and a lot of cursing I once threw a screw driver at my rear window in my blue truck and shattered it i feel your pain ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
2manytoyz Posted December 25, 2018 Author Report Posted December 25, 2018 3 minutes ago, ToNasty said: I once threw a screw driver at my rear window in my blue truck and shattered it i feel your pain I am trying real hard to control my anger issues, figure if a dummy box dont fit smashing it helps alleviate the anger.... Well and its fun to break stuff
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.