boom50cal Posted July 6, 2019 Report Posted July 6, 2019 makes my dick hard. i like it. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
will77530 Posted July 6, 2019 Author Report Posted July 6, 2019 9 hours ago, boom50cal said: makes my dick hard. i like it. Kinky show is that 2” chubby don’t be shy
ToNasty Posted July 17, 2019 Report Posted July 17, 2019 11 minutes ago, Gunnem said: youre like fucking 55 still doing this bullshit lmao Who is 55? ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
R3nOSlaPP Posted July 18, 2019 Report Posted July 18, 2019 looks awesome. How does it effect visibility? Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48 Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3” Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6 Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2 Silverado Build Log
ToNasty Posted July 18, 2019 Report Posted July 18, 2019 6 minutes ago, R3nOSlaPP said: looks awesome. How does it effect visibility? I'll know tomorow when I get them in my hands. But I've driven vehicles with huge pillars before. Bigger than these and it's not a big deal. Doesn't affect me ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Kyblack76 Posted July 18, 2019 Report Posted July 18, 2019 Way nice Wil , .. .way nice. Good shit Brando.... wish i could hear it. Best of luck. fuck face SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
ToNasty Posted July 18, 2019 Report Posted July 18, 2019 3 hours ago, Kyblack76 said: Way nice Wil , .. .way nice. Good shit Brando.... wish i could hear it. Best of luck. fuck face I wish I could hear it to:( soon though. I'm actually moving pretty quickly now ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
will77530 Posted July 19, 2019 Author Report Posted July 19, 2019 On 7/17/2019 at 10:59 AM, ToNasty said: Who is 55? Last I checked I was 27 but I never been a good counter
will77530 Posted July 19, 2019 Author Report Posted July 19, 2019 20 hours ago, R3nOSlaPP said: looks awesome. How does it effect visibility? After the first five minutes or so you forget it’s there
will77530 Posted July 19, 2019 Author Report Posted July 19, 2019 11 hours ago, Kyblack76 said: Way nice Wil , .. .way nice. Good shit Brando.... wish i could hear it. Best of luck. fuck face Thanks boo
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.