Check engine light after alt upgraded

System was installed by Cre8tive Auto Sound (in Chandler AZ) & we put in a 320 Amp Alt. As I was bumpin my music, I would get the check engine line come on for a couple days, then off for a couple. ( I am NOT tech saavy, nor an installer of any kind. A hammer in my hand means DEMO ) Car is brand new (bought new, system after 1 year of failed shops & failed installs). Since it was due for an oil change, I brought it to the dealership. I knew I was going to get the "voided warranty" line because of the after market alt. What I DID get was the following codes P0626 (generator field/ F terminal circuit to high, P0620 Alt control circuit & P0507 Idle air control system -RPM higher than expected. The car is a 2018 Kia Rio (dont laugh, I got the cheapest car to have more for the system =P ) Im running 2 12's, 2 amp system with 2 north star batteries. (Most likely overkill, but rather more power than not enough I thought) 

Now, I am wondering if the installer did something WRONG? Missed a step or component? IS there a way we can step down the power to the car & route the extra muscle to the system for proper voltage? ORRRR, do I simply do as the dealership says & replace the original & use an isolator? Please speak simple stupid for me...so I can keep up with any & all suggestions. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this.

I’m sure the pulley is smaller which is causing all the trouble but it has to be smaller to put out the power, newer cars are very sensitive.  Not sure what you can do . 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

so one thing is pissed it can't control alternator output

idle air control system not sure on this

check voltage while running

there is much worse cars than a kia rio

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Buy a cheap bluetooth device that hooks into your cars computer slot and connect to it with your phone and it will tell you exactly what the check engine light is for.

Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue+  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  SHCA Pro RCA 

Archived