Jump to content

Anyone Order A Lambo?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Apart from the upholstery, that is the most beautiful car I have ever seen in flat black

Posted Image
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted

cant believe how sexy that lambo is, inside and out

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

I am pretty sure the oil light is on because the vehicle is crated, there fore it must be shipped "dry" which is basically free of all hazardous materials. I have a buddy who works for a carting and shipping co. here in savannah at the ports. We were talking about this one time, the shipped a brand new Ford GT , boxed it up very similar to this , he said the could only have plain water in the radiator, less than two quarts of oil in the pan, and 1/2 a gallon of gas in it. Once it was in the crate the power steering fluid had to be drained, the brake fluid had to be drained out the reservoir, and the gear oil in the tranny had to be drained down to 2 quarts as well. They had to stick big warning stickers on the windows and the bag with the keys in it so It would not be ran too long being a "dry"car.... afterwards the crated car was put into a regular shipping container.

I don't know if lambo does this or not, but it would probably be the case, being as the whole boat it came on was not autos, the haz-mat shipping laws come into play , simply because you don't know what kinda stuff could be in the container next to it in the event of a accident or fire or whatever...

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
Posted

if you guys look at the picture of the dash, its very easy to see why the oil light is on......

Just about any car you go into and turn the key forward into the on position (but dont start the car) your oil light will come on because the cars computer is on (as if the computer things the car is running, but its not).

Im sure the key was turned into the ON position and not started.

You will see the car is at 0 rpms and in neutral, and there are 0 miles on the odometer...

Im assuming the car was turned into the on position to unlock the steering wheel, and then put in neutral to move push the car off the crate it was shipped in, and into the shop.

 

 

Posted

oh and that is a drop dead sexy car right there..

just the way it looks, it reminds me of looking that the nose of a fighter jet, then when you look at that instrument cluster it reminds me more of a cockpit inside a jet.. I would love to drive that thing!

 

 

Posted

oh and that is a drop dead sexy car right there..

just the way it looks, it reminds me of looking that the nose of a fighter jet, then when you look at that instrument cluster it reminds me more of a cockpit inside a jet.. I would love to drive that thing!

You are-a correct sir.

Modeled after the YF-22 Rapter fighter plane.

In the Road and track I think it was... while I was gettin new shoes n socks on my ride a while back. B)

COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.

Posted

It's a nice car but I prefer a normal Lamborghini LP640 Murcielago (my avatar) over that.

ur retarded.

and the Reventon is mostly just different looks than the LP640, and looks worse IMO. It's performance is almost the same.

and this is y i call you RETARDED!!!! if you would take that car in you avy over that!!!!! dont get me wrong the car in you avy is nice as hell but not better then the new one!!!!!!!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 346 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...