LSN2meBoom916 Posted May 27, 2008 Report Posted May 27, 2008 thats the most violent hair trick ive ever seen!!My thoughts as well.Great work there Sir. Ur an aminal. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
VtecDomani Posted May 27, 2008 Report Posted May 27, 2008 those hair tricks are powerful, awesome!! Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P4050UB Subs: 2 Pioneer Premier 12" ts-w3004spls Sub box: 3.2ft3 tuned to 35hz Sub Amp: SoundMagus DK 1800 Speaker Amp: Rockford Fosgate 200a4 Bridged to fronts Front Speakers: DLS MS5A components 2 gauge power & ground
EricM9104 Posted May 27, 2008 Report Posted May 27, 2008 GAWD DAMN! 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
00sdime00 Posted May 27, 2008 Report Posted May 27, 2008 Very nice Randy....Looks like all your hard work is paying off, cuz that thing is a monster A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
Forevrbumpn Posted May 27, 2008 Report Posted May 27, 2008 now that is some painful looking hair tricks bro.. lol I like the first vid where there is that cute girl, and then the beat stops for a second, trys to get some words in, and then it just starts up again... I was rollin... reminds me of how I feel when people try talking in the car when Iam beating down the street, "shut up!, I have beat goin on!" I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Jonesy24 Posted May 27, 2008 Report Posted May 27, 2008 NICE hella pressure.............Now go find 3 semi-large breasted hotties and go for naked hair tricks
Stephen Posted May 27, 2008 Report Posted May 27, 2008 and what you did not see is he had a leaf blower mounted on the roof im jealous you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
FieroGrande Posted May 27, 2008 Report Posted May 27, 2008 FUCK Mane that thing is moving some air! Was that 22 mpg with one window down or both?
meade916 Posted May 27, 2008 Report Posted May 27, 2008 INSANE..... i dont think that wind meter is accurate at all though.....when was the last time someones hair blew like that ONLY going 22mph down the road. Looks more like 100mph to me.... shits crazy bro. Much respect on that.. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
loganberry Posted May 27, 2008 Report Posted May 27, 2008 My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.