Jump to content

Ca , Is Not A Cheap Hobby, So How Does Everyone Make There Money


Recommended Posts

Posted

Until now i was a college athlete on scholarship using my pail grant. Trying to decide how much i want NBA money

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Posted

Work at a bank investing people's $$$, and at best buy on the weekend, along with side installs.. and I just finished my finance designation, and gonna look forward to get mutual funds designation, and then CFA..

im a finance graduate myself....and good luck with the CFA test..i hear it is an absolute doozy!!

i likes me some audio stuff...

Posted

psh... i work 2 jobs and go to school.... at a resturant and at a secret job no1's supposed to know about.

$7.50/hr resturant

$10/hr Secret.

2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door:

Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD

Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm)

NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box

Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets

Owner/Founder of RT Photography

Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm

Posted

Now even though its a kick in the balls to say , now i work for a chinese restraunt and for the past 2 months i have worked there have averaged 3200-3800/month .. But at that much per month i think anyone would suck up there pride to get back on your feet again

Dang... sign me up to work @ the Chinese restaurant :)

Thats more than I take out in personal pay from Sundown Audio right now.

But, I guess, since stereo is my hobby and I get to do it all the time anyway I don't have to spend all that much for fun!

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Posted

Sr. System/Network Admin. for a state agency. I do everything from PC repairs/installs to MS Server 2003 install/maintanace to Networking - Cisco routers, Layer 3 & 2 switches, wireless access points/routers, etc.

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

Posted

Sr. System/Network Admin. for a state agency. I do everything from PC repairs/installs to MS Server 2003 install/maintanace to Networking - Cisco routers, Layer 3 & 2 switches, wireless access points/routers, etc.

Thats what I want to go to school for, mind if I ask you a few questions?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

i own and operate a mobile electronics store i sell and install car audio & accessories i've been in business 5 years now and my business grows every year i started it with 3g's and a dream i was working outta my home garage 5 years ago and now i'm in the process of opening my first major store front thats over 2500sq ft of space with two install bays ,a office ,customer waiting room with cable TV well you get tha picture its gonna be nice anyway as far as money wise last year i made 86k but after restock, taxes, and overhead i brought home a lil over 47k which i feel is really good for a brotha who was flat broke living in government assisted project housing 6 years ago B)

awesome! big jump, i have a dream of one day installing car audio, BUT... i have to learn it first, i have all the basics down. hooking up a deck running wires normal stuff. i have been talking to a couple guys that work at a car audio shop and they are slowly showing me how to do stuff. i hated them for a while but they turned out to be pretty cool now. i go there on Saturdays and they let me mess around with stuff. i watch them do alot of installs and learn as much as i can,

but right now i stay at home and watch my 15mo son & daughter that will be 3 in july until i get another night job, i did work grave yard at shell. sucked but it was an income, wife has a kick back job. 15 an hr to sit at a desk and deal with cops and fire men all day.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

I'm a draftsman for the last 14 years using AutoCAD. Worked for a Structural Engineer, now for a Commercial Design build contractor/Developer.

I also teach a one drafting class at Cal. State University, Fresno in the Construction Management dept.

we have something in common ;)

i use RoofCad all day every day.....id like to learn AutoCad though. Its 100x more complicated then the one i use....

I draw stuff like this.....i took this pic after dropping off my drawings to the General. From there my drawings head out to the Architects for approval or the dreaded "revise and resubmit" or even worse, rejected LOL

Posted Image


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

we have something in common ;)

i use RoofCad all day every day.....id like to learn AutoCad though. Its 100x more complicated then the one i use....

I draw stuff like this.....i took this pic after dropping off my drawings to the General. From there my drawings head out to the Architects for approval or the dreaded "revise and resubmit" or even worse, rejected LOL

Posted Image

I know exactly what your going through. I'm a designer for a commercial developer, and I use 2009 Autocad ADT on a normal basis. I deal with project manager's, consultants, architects, and general contractor's everyday. Been working for the company for two years, and I already make $30/hr.

And I help promote the family business.

EG Limo

Chrysler 300's Stretched

Lambo Doors

20" Rims

Posted

minimum wage jobs suck, but I'm going to college in two months, so it's movie theater work for me. At least my job is completely secure and I get plenty of hours

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 330 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...