There is mad flooding a few counties over the bad part is that only 23,000 home owners in Indiana have flood insurance and there is probably roughly 1000 including me that have flood insurance in the city I live in so alot of the people in the counties that got hit hard didnt have flood insurance. The insurance restoration busniess my friend owns is having to turn work away because of all the flooding. My friend out in the field told me people where getting water like 45 inches tall in there houses and barns.

Eric B, it cant be as bad as the floods of 93, that was HORABLE, by the way thats why I moved away from IOWA, the WEATHER SUXZ BALLZ

Actually David its worse than 93 already First Ave in Cedar Rapids is like 6-7ft deep already, in 93 it wasnt flooded at all, and there saying this is the flood of 500 years or sum shit like that, and the Insterstate is now closed (through Cedar Rapids)... and more flooding and my power will be getting shut down soon and its down pouring as I type all this

Edited by Eric B

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

We're getting lots of storms and tornado sirens every other night but being a town on the Missouri River, all your rain upstream is heading my way. :ph34r:

Back in the flood of '93 our levy broke and some parts of my town (Elwood, KS.) had 14 feet of water. Six feet in my house. We just got 2 more inches this morning. As a double whammy, in my line of work, I can get rained out so this weather is also effecting my paycheck. :mad:

93 was trrible down here we had water all the way up to the prison walls!

its now over the bank down here and over 2nd st Im about 40 min south from you....

Eric B, it cant be as bad as the floods of 93, that was HORABLE, by the way thats why I moved away from IOWA, the WEATHER SUXZ BALLZ

Its gettingthere down here though david I can see it happening again.....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I live at the highest point in my county, & my basement still got flooded. We've had almost 10 inches of rain in the last 4 days. Shitz gettin redunculous. My workout center downstairs is all soaked to hell. Ruined some good MDF I had down there too. I refer to mother nature these days as Mother(fuckin) Nature. lol

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

B)-->

QUOTE(Eric B @ Jun 12 2008, 10:01 AM) 349169[/snapback]
Actually David its worse than 93 already First Ave in Cedar Rapids is like 6-7ft deep already, in 93 it wasnt flooded at all, and there saying this is the flood of 500 years or sum shit like that, and the Insterstate is now closed (through Cedar Rapids)... and more flooding and my power will be getting shut down soon and its down pouring as I type all this

daaaamn that is bad, good luck man, keep ya head up ( literly)sp

ill trade some of that weather for this hot shit we got here. anyday. good luck..... dont let your bass float away.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

yeah here in wisconsin were getting slammed. In the Wisconsin Dells one of the big lakes flooded over a highway and the highway completely broke away and then there was a massive flood on the other side of the road and houses got destroyed and there's no lake where there used to be.

http://www.twincities.com/news/ci_9532446?source=rss

LOL @ the guy fishin in the playground!