F-150 Build Log **4-1-09** A-pillars Started

It's nice to see how you treat your own members with respect after banning someone who put down redbaron's car

Maybee you should know the facts before you open your mouth.

1.) I didnt Ban the guy, Roscoe did.

2.) that wiring job is a Fire hazard, duct tape is conductive, if the truck burns to the ground he would be SOL, becuase aint no insurance company gonna pay for that screw up. ( also if really has a shop, he wouldnt dare post up pics of wiring job that looks like that, and still hope to get some customers, he doesnt own a shop is what Im getting at, he may want to but he doesnt)

3.) your still but hurt for me giving you a vacation

thats the worst wiring job I have ever seen by a guy "owning a car audio shop" pathetic.

x2

hell the x is my first big build and not to toot my own horn but my wiring job is better than that...and i can admit when i fuck up (my box is my weak spot) but you just take constructive critsizm (sp) and move on, alot of people here have more info about this stuff than you (talking to dwight, kinda came off as i was going to david)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

the duct tape is touching nothing but the jacket on the wire and the little things that slide over the ring terminals. its touching no wire, and has no electricity running through it.

and logan, im not saying i know everything there is to know about audio. cause i know i dont. and i could give 2 shits whether your wiring job is bettern then mine or not or anyone elses here for that matter.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

the duct tape may not be touching anything right now, but whats to stop the batterys from moving when going around a corner? there is nothing holding them in place. thats a fire waiting to happen.

Don't worry, I don't see this build going anywhere but on the Fail boat

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I really have no room to talk I am not a professional but I would just suggest slow down and take your time.... even if it temporary.

Your right.

We all started somewhere, but the difference is most of us haven't posted up saying I own a shop and I'm a big time dealer on Forums ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

the duct tape is touching nothing but the jacket on the wire and the little things that slide over the ring terminals. its touching no wire, and has no electricity running through it.

and logan, im not saying i know everything there is to know about audio. cause i know i dont. and i could give 2 shits whether your wiring job is bettern then mine or not or anyone elses here for that matter.

Do you not take pride in your work? Personally I would rather do it right once then wrong 5 times trying to save time and money. If you are trying to own and shop and sh!t you better start caring about how your work looks.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Archived